Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lusitania Fleet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jane ask Valentine?
(a) If she has a spare corset
(b) If the saving of Lusitania is a cause worth dying for
(c) If she can give her advice in relationships
(d) If she has any feminine products with her
2. What is the only obstacle between Qing-jao and womanhood?
(a) A long dress and a sweet sixteen birthday party
(c) To fulfill woman's task, issued to her by her father
(d) Her sexual development
3. How does she satisfy the gods when she cannot wash her hands?
(a) She begs for forgiveness and prostrates herself before their mercy
(b) She follows a wood grain line to the wall
(c) She has a personal conversation and vows abstinence
(d) She undresses and the gods are attracted to her
4. What do the two people left in her family do when she dies?
(a) They make paper offerings to her
(b) They neither eat nor speak
(c) They draw blood from their legs
(d) They cry for days
5. Where do Valentine and Jakt move?
(a) Miro's ship
Short Answer Questions
1. What more do we learn about the virus on Lusitania?
2. Who is Valentine looking for when she finds Miro crying?
3. What has scarred Miro?
4. What does her husband fear most since she has died?
5. What are two problems the human colonists on Lusitania are facing?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)