|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Martyr.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ender troubled upon reaching the lair of the Hive Queen?
(a) He has no way to communicate with her, and therefore cannot understand what she wants
(b) Valentine makes the suggestion that the queen might be hungry and looking for a morsel or two
(c) She won't tell him exactly what she's doing, but it looks like two ships are being built
(d) It is a dark and disturbing place
2. To who does Warmaker compare Quim?
3. Where is the emergency meeting held?
(a) On Path in Qing-jao's garden
(b) In Texas, in Peter's office
(c) On Erros in Jane's mainframe
(d) On Lusitania in Mayor Kuvano's office
4. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
(a) Ufanta, Frisabigi, Rasgoes, and Gimanchi
(b) Signisi, Teyropans, Rascidan, and Deyercosa
(c) Fukasi, Ugarda, Rictors, and Vascidas
(d) Utlannings, Framlings, Ramen, and Varelse
5. Where is Miro reunited with his family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What complicates a debate between Enders' family?
2. What is Valentine Wiggins' pseudonym?
3. Why does Novinha refuse to speak to Ender after the meeting?
4. What more do we learn about the virus on Lusitania?
5. What was Miro before this near fatality?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)