|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Martyr.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Novinha then accuse Ender of?
(a) Being an insensitive jerk
(b) Being a liar and a professional thief
(d) He is a professional meddler and steals her children away from her
2. Why does Novinha refuse to speak to Ender after the meeting?
(a) She believes he could have stopped Quim and didn't
(b) She is delirious with fever
(c) She doesn't want him to leave to Path
(d) He didn't give her enough attention the night before
3. Jane's idea to stop the destruction of Lusitania is to do what?
(a) To drive a ship into the heart of their operations and kill all on board
(b) To write an angry letter to politicians
(c) Deploy three hundred warships to protect the planet
(d) Inhibit ansible communication, although it would mean she would eventually be destroyed
4. Why is Ender troubled upon reaching the lair of the Hive Queen?
(a) He has no way to communicate with her, and therefore cannot understand what she wants
(b) Valentine makes the suggestion that the queen might be hungry and looking for a morsel or two
(c) She won't tell him exactly what she's doing, but it looks like two ships are being built
(d) It is a dark and disturbing place
5. Who out of the three to come aboard does Jane first reveal herself to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who or what is Jane?
2. What does Ender tell Novinha to comfort her?
3. What is Valentine Wiggins' pseudonym?
4. How does Miro feel about his return home?
5. What does laying an egg do to the Hive Queen?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)