|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Martyr.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Valentine and Jakt's home planet?
2. What does Miro find most difficult about interacting with people?
(a) That they treat him as though his mind were paralyzed too
(b) That they look at him in disgust
(c) People disdain him in front of him
(d) People always chide him on his irresponsibility for his accident
3. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
(a) Fukasi, Ugarda, Rictors, and Vascidas
(b) Ufanta, Frisabigi, Rasgoes, and Gimanchi
(c) Utlannings, Framlings, Ramen, and Varelse
(d) Signisi, Teyropans, Rascidan, and Deyercosa
4. What does Miro reassure Jane with when she is troubled?
(a) That most people don't have original thoughts
(b) That she is beautiful and intelligent
(c) That he will always be her friend
(d) That she's beautiful even without a corset
5. Valentine finds Miro in his room doing what?
(a) Reading a comic book
(d) Eating a cheese sandwich
Short Answer Questions
1. On what does Miro give a lecture?
2. Where is Miro reunited with his family?
3. Where is the emergency meeting held?
4. How does Miro feel about his return home?
5. Why is Ender troubled upon reaching the lair of the Hive Queen?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)