|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Martyr.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what benefit is the negotiation with the Hive Queen?
(a) A nomination for Fathertree of the Year
(b) A new strain of virus
(c) A starship to get off the planet for the piggies
(d) A new jacuzzi
2. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
(a) Utlannings, Framlings, Ramen, and Varelse
(b) Fukasi, Ugarda, Rictors, and Vascidas
(c) Ufanta, Frisabigi, Rasgoes, and Gimanchi
(d) Signisi, Teyropans, Rascidan, and Deyercosa
3. How did Jane come into being?
(a) She was created on earth
(b) She was born from two parents as was everyone else
(c) She is a program
(d) She is a product of the instantaneous communication between ansibles
4. Why is Ender troubled upon reaching the lair of the Hive Queen?
(a) He has no way to communicate with her, and therefore cannot understand what she wants
(b) She won't tell him exactly what she's doing, but it looks like two ships are being built
(c) It is a dark and disturbing place
(d) Valentine makes the suggestion that the queen might be hungry and looking for a morsel or two
5. How do the other piggies regard Warmaker's actions?
(a) They cry aloud and call for Ender
(b) They applaud him and say Quim had it coming
(c) They distance themselves from his forest
(d) They could care less
Short Answer Questions
1. What could they do to eradicate the virus?
2. What is the emergency regarding?
3. Who or what is Jane?
4. What satisfies Valentine most about writing?
5. Who is Plikt to Valentine and Jakt?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)