|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Martyr.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would Miro feel without Jane?
(a) Melancholy but angry
(b) Entirely lost
(c) Happy and free
(d) Sad and depressed
2. Who out of the three to come aboard does Jane first reveal herself to?
3. What does Miro reassure Jane with when she is troubled?
(a) That she's beautiful even without a corset
(b) That he will always be her friend
(c) That she is beautiful and intelligent
(d) That most people don't have original thoughts
4. What does Ender tell Novinha to comfort her?
(a) That he is sorry and promises to cuddle later
(b) That he will be back very soon
(c) That the risk to Quim is very low
(d) That she will be ok
5. What does Miro find most difficult about interacting with people?
(a) That they treat him as though his mind were paralyzed too
(b) That they look at him in disgust
(c) People disdain him in front of him
(d) People always chide him on his irresponsibility for his accident
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Miro reunited with his family?
2. To who does Warmaker compare Quim?
3. What more do we learn about the virus on Lusitania?
4. What does Peter accomplish back on Earth?
5. What shames Miro when he looks upon his brother, Olhado?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)