|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Martyr.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Descolada an issue?
(a) They are vicious
(b) They are voracious
(c) They kill off crops
(d) They are mean little creatures
2. How would Miro feel without Jane?
(a) Entirely lost
(b) Melancholy but angry
(c) Happy and free
(d) Sad and depressed
3. Who is Plikt to Valentine and Jakt?
(a) Jakt's uncle
(b) A former tutor of their children and student of Ender
(c) A friend of Valentine's father
(d) A former lover
4. What shames Miro when he looks upon his brother, Olhado?
(a) That he made a smart remark about his choice in women, and yet he stands with a beautiful wife
(b) That his brother has six children and a wife, and Miro has yet to even find a woman to date
(c) That he can barely see past his brother's mechanical eyes yet expects them to see past his disability
(d) That Miro hadn't even bothered to check up with him since he left and wasn't there for the birth of any of his kids
5. What could they do to eradicate the virus?
(a) Spray the planet
(b) Come up with a new strain of potatoes
(c) Evolve into beings that can coexist
Short Answer Questions
1. What are they trying to research?
2. How did Jane come into being?
3. Who is Valentine looking for when she finds Miro crying?
4. What does laying an egg do to the Hive Queen?
5. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)