|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Martyr.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Enders' Pequino friend?
2. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
(a) Utlannings, Framlings, Ramen, and Varelse
(b) Fukasi, Ugarda, Rictors, and Vascidas
(c) Signisi, Teyropans, Rascidan, and Deyercosa
(d) Ufanta, Frisabigi, Rasgoes, and Gimanchi
3. What does Miro reassure Jane with when she is troubled?
(a) That most people don't have original thoughts
(b) That she's beautiful even without a corset
(c) That she is beautiful and intelligent
(d) That he will always be her friend
4. What are they trying to research?
(a) Altering the Virus to make it harmless to humans but stlll able to sustain the piggies
(b) The length of time it takes for a pulsar to pulse
(c) A cure for cancer
(d) A new strain of potato
5. What has scarred Miro?
(a) A lack of matriarchal love
(b) Torture sustained in Vietnam
(c) His highschool sweetheart left him for a woman
(d) Severe electrocution
Short Answer Questions
1. To who does Quim compare Warmaker?
2. Who is Valentine looking for when she finds Miro crying?
3. Who does Miro not want to see upon his return home?
4. Why does Novinha refuse to speak to Ender after the meeting?
5. Jane's idea to stop the destruction of Lusitania is to do what?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)