|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Virus Makers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jane know about Qing-jao?
(a) That she will never succeed and Jane is still safe
(b) That Ender will protect Jane if the need should arrive
(c) That she is destined to meet a handsome hunk
(d) That she will succeed and find Jane out
2. What is Qing-jao's woman's task?
(a) To find a good husband
(b) To go cast her net in the ocean and come up with twenty three fish
(c) To find out what happened to the Lusitania fleet
(d) To replace the dead fish in the emperors pond
3. What is Qing-jao unable to believe at first?
(a) That her father didn't love her mother, and killed her close to the end
(b) That she is unintelligent and unworthy of the gods' notice
(c) That Ender lives in California
(d) That the Starway Congress would send a Mass Destruction device to Lusitania
4. Who does Gloriously Bright believe is responsible for the disappearance of the fleet?
(b) Andrew Wiggin
(d) The Hive Queen
5. What does Planter believe the virus did for them?
(a) Made them more bushy
(b) Made them grow bigger
(c) Made their bark resistant to deadly pests
(d) Made them sentient
Short Answer Questions
1. How far back do these genetic modifications date?
2. Qing-jao is asked how much she knows about something. What is it?
3. What else is different about the godspoken?
4. What is Jane doing in the meantime?
5. What does Ela figure out from Qing-jao's comments?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)