|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Virus Makers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most likely explanation for the descolada?
(a) That it was created by an advanced species to regulate and terraform the planet
(b) It has partnered up with the buggers and is trying to annihilate all humans
(c) That it is not a virus but a quickly evolving species
(d) That it has a mind of its own
2. Who does Gloriously Bright believe is responsible for the disappearance of the fleet?
(c) Andrew Wiggin
(d) The Hive Queen
3. What is the only obstacle between Qing-jao and womanhood?
(b) Her sexual development
(c) To fulfill woman's task, issued to her by her father
(d) A long dress and a sweet sixteen birthday party
4. For what does Planter become a guinea pig?
(a) A pruning
(b) An evolutionary gene splicing
(c) The elimination of the virus
(d) A new insecticide
5. What must Congress have in order to rule the hundred worlds according to her father?
(a) Full support from all the colonies
(b) The mandate of heaven
(c) The blessing of the gods
(d) A debate every ten years
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is an enemy of the gods?
2. What is Qing-jao unable to believe at first?
3. What shocks Qing-jao about Wang-mu?
4. What does Planter believe the virus did for them?
5. When Qing-jao questions her, what does she learn about Wang-mu?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)