|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Virus Makers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Congress have in order to rule the hundred worlds according to her father?
(a) The mandate of heaven
(b) The blessing of the gods
(c) Full support from all the colonies
(d) A debate every ten years
2. What does Ela figure out from Qing-jao's comments?
(a) That Qing-jao is awfully full of herself
(b) That the descolada must be the genetic regulation
(c) That Gloriously Bright is Notoriously Dull
(d) That the people on Path are brainwashed
3. What is Jane doing in the meantime?
(a) Cooking dinner
(b) Helping Miro give another lecture
(c) Talking to Miro
(d) Watching Qing-jao
4. What is Qing-jao's woman's task?
(a) To find out what happened to the Lusitania fleet
(b) To replace the dead fish in the emperors pond
(c) To go cast her net in the ocean and come up with twenty three fish
(d) To find a good husband
5. What else is different about the godspoken?
(a) They are less intelligent to be kept in the dark by the Path
(b) That they are responsible for the destruction of Lusitania
(c) They have distended, and considered beautiful foreheads
(d) They have above average intelligence in order to serve Congress better
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does her father believe she will succeed where everyone else has failed?
2. What is on Jane's mind when she leaves?
3. What is the only obstacle between Qing-jao and womanhood?
4. What have the godspoken been given?
5. What shocks Qing-jao about Wang-mu?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)