|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Virus Makers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Qing-jao's woman's task?
(a) To replace the dead fish in the emperors pond
(b) To find a good husband
(c) To find out what happened to the Lusitania fleet
(d) To go cast her net in the ocean and come up with twenty three fish
2. What confuses the secret maid?
(a) When Quin-jao says she is blasphemous for being political
(b) When Qing-jao says her loyalty is to the Starways Congress, not to the Path
(c) That Qing-jao must cleanse despite having done no wrong herself
(d) That she is dismissed without cause
3. What does Ela figure out from Qing-jao's comments?
(a) That the people on Path are brainwashed
(b) That the descolada must be the genetic regulation
(c) That Gloriously Bright is Notoriously Dull
(d) That Qing-jao is awfully full of herself
4. Who discovers the changes in the godspoken?
5. What shocks Qing-jao about Wang-mu?
(a) Her intolerance of the gods
(b) Her treason when she criticizes Congress for their attempted destruction of Lusitania
(c) Her brashness of questioning the gods
(d) Her insolence and potty mouth
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jane doing in the meantime?
2. Why does her father believe she will succeed where everyone else has failed?
3. What is Qing-jao's favorite area of study?
4. What does Jane know about Qing-jao?
5. What does the virus prevent?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)