|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Virus Makers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ela figure out from Qing-jao's comments?
(a) That Gloriously Bright is Notoriously Dull
(b) That Qing-jao is awfully full of herself
(c) That the descolada must be the genetic regulation
(d) That the people on Path are brainwashed
2. What does Planter believe the virus did for them?
(a) Made their bark resistant to deadly pests
(b) Made them more bushy
(c) Made them grow bigger
(d) Made them sentient
3. What is on Jane's mind when she leaves?
(a) How to expand her memory usage while keeping her thought process clear
(b) Ender and how to get him away from his wife
(c) Miro and how he is doing
(d) How to throw Qing-Jao off her trail
4. What must Congress have in order to rule the hundred worlds according to her father?
(a) A debate every ten years
(b) The mandate of heaven
(c) Full support from all the colonies
(d) The blessing of the gods
5. What else is different about the godspoken?
(a) They are less intelligent to be kept in the dark by the Path
(b) That they are responsible for the destruction of Lusitania
(c) They have above average intelligence in order to serve Congress better
(d) They have distended, and considered beautiful foreheads
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qing-jao feel the need to do after listening to Wang-mu?
2. What is Jane forced to do with Qing-jao?
3. What is Qing-jao unable to believe at first?
4. What is Qing-jao's woman's task?
5. What does Jane know about Qing-jao?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)