|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Virus Makers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far back do these genetic modifications date?
(a) Eight hundred years
(b) Seventy five years
(c) Thirty two hundred years
(d) Three thousand years
2. What have the godspoken been given?
3. What does Qing-jao feel the need to do after listening to Wang-mu?
(a) Start a revolution
(c) Revoke her godspoken privilege
(d) Turn traitorous herself
4. What does Planter believe the virus did for them?
(a) Made them sentient
(b) Made them more bushy
(c) Made them grow bigger
(d) Made their bark resistant to deadly pests
5. When Qing-jao questions her, what does she learn about Wang-mu?
(a) That she is blasphemous and detests the gods
(b) That the influence of Demosthenes is huge on common people
(c) That she is naive and childish
(d) That she is damned to an eternity of prosecution for her disdain of the gods
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jane doing in the meantime?
2. Who is about to discover Demosthenes identity?
3. Who is an enemy of the gods?
4. Who discovers the changes in the godspoken?
5. What shocks Qing-jao about Wang-mu?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)