|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Virus Makers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ela figure out from Qing-jao's comments?
(a) That Qing-jao is awfully full of herself
(b) That the people on Path are brainwashed
(c) That Gloriously Bright is Notoriously Dull
(d) That the descolada must be the genetic regulation
2. Qing-jao is asked how much she knows about something. What is it?
(a) Ender and his teachings
(b) Who Demosthenes is
(c) The whereabouts of Miro
3. What else is different about the godspoken?
(a) They are less intelligent to be kept in the dark by the Path
(b) They have above average intelligence in order to serve Congress better
(c) They have distended, and considered beautiful foreheads
(d) That they are responsible for the destruction of Lusitania
4. What confuses the secret maid?
(a) That she is dismissed without cause
(b) When Qing-jao says her loyalty is to the Starways Congress, not to the Path
(c) When Quin-jao says she is blasphemous for being political
(d) That Qing-jao must cleanse despite having done no wrong herself
5. Why does her father believe she will succeed where everyone else has failed?
(a) She is a good woman and would make a good wife
(b) She is too young to think herself wise, and still has original thoughts
(c) She is young and pretty and able to woo people where others have not
(d) She is very stubborn
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Congress have in order to rule the hundred worlds according to her father?
2. What does the virus prevent?
3. How far back do these genetic modifications date?
4. What is Qing-jao's favorite area of study?
5. When Qing-jao questions her, what does she learn about Wang-mu?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)