|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Virus Makers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What talent has Qing-jao been working on that she modeled after her father?
(a) The ability to defer the god's penance until she is alone
(b) The ability to play the violin
(c) His skill at war
(d) The art of making people listen to what she has to say
2. What does the virus prevent?
(a) The emulsifying agents in soap
(b) The ability of the skin to retain moisture
(c) The development of mould
(d) Genetic mutation and, therefore, evolution
3. What have the godspoken been given?
4. What is Jane doing in the meantime?
(a) Talking to Miro
(b) Cooking dinner
(c) Helping Miro give another lecture
(d) Watching Qing-jao
5. What does Jane know about Qing-jao?
(a) That Ender will protect Jane if the need should arrive
(b) That she will succeed and find Jane out
(c) That she will never succeed and Jane is still safe
(d) That she is destined to meet a handsome hunk
Short Answer Questions
1. What confuses the secret maid?
2. Who does Gloriously Bright believe is responsible for the disappearance of the fleet?
3. What must Congress have in order to rule the hundred worlds according to her father?
4. Who is about to discover Demosthenes identity?
5. What does Qing-jao feel the need to do after listening to Wang-mu?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)