|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Virus Makers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Qing-jao's favorite area of study?
(c) Home Economics
(d) Social Studies
2. What does Planter believe the virus did for them?
(a) Made them more bushy
(b) Made them sentient
(c) Made them grow bigger
(d) Made their bark resistant to deadly pests
3. Qing-jao is asked how much she knows about something. What is it?
(a) Who Demosthenes is
(c) The whereabouts of Miro
(d) Ender and his teachings
4. What must Congress have in order to rule the hundred worlds according to her father?
(a) Full support from all the colonies
(b) The mandate of heaven
(c) The blessing of the gods
(d) A debate every ten years
5. What shocks Qing-jao about Wang-mu?
(a) Her intolerance of the gods
(b) Her insolence and potty mouth
(c) Her treason when she criticizes Congress for their attempted destruction of Lusitania
(d) Her brashness of questioning the gods
Short Answer Questions
1. What else is different about the godspoken?
2. When Qing-jao questions her, what does she learn about Wang-mu?
3. For what does Planter become a guinea pig?
4. What does Ela figure out from Qing-jao's comments?
5. What confuses the secret maid?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)