|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Virus Makers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Planter become a guinea pig?
(a) An evolutionary gene splicing
(b) A pruning
(c) The elimination of the virus
(d) A new insecticide
2. What does Qing-jao feel the need to do after listening to Wang-mu?
(a) Start a revolution
(b) Revoke her godspoken privilege
(c) Turn traitorous herself
3. What does Planter believe the virus did for them?
(a) Made them more bushy
(b) Made their bark resistant to deadly pests
(c) Made them grow bigger
(d) Made them sentient
4. When Ender is talking to Jane, what is it Novinha disapproves of?
(a) His choice in socks and the fact he wears them to bed
(b) That he is speaking about another woman
(c) That he is conversing with other women
(d) That he is in bed talking to another 'woman'
5. What is Jane forced to do with Qing-jao?
(a) Try and convince her to stop
(b) To excommunicate her
(c) To send her a virus
(d) To kill her
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers the changes in the godspoken?
2. What must Congress have in order to rule the hundred worlds according to her father?
3. What is the only obstacle between Qing-jao and womanhood?
4. What does Jane know about Qing-jao?
5. Qing-jao is asked how much she knows about something. What is it?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)