|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Virus Makers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does her father believe she will succeed where everyone else has failed?
(a) She is a good woman and would make a good wife
(b) She is young and pretty and able to woo people where others have not
(c) She is very stubborn
(d) She is too young to think herself wise, and still has original thoughts
2. What is the only obstacle between Qing-jao and womanhood?
(a) Her sexual development
(b) A long dress and a sweet sixteen birthday party
(d) To fulfill woman's task, issued to her by her father
3. What is Jane forced to do with Qing-jao?
(a) To excommunicate her
(b) Try and convince her to stop
(c) To kill her
(d) To send her a virus
4. Who does Gloriously Bright believe is responsible for the disappearance of the fleet?
(b) Andrew Wiggin
(c) The Hive Queen
5. What does the virus prevent?
(a) The ability of the skin to retain moisture
(b) The development of mould
(c) Genetic mutation and, therefore, evolution
(d) The emulsifying agents in soap
Short Answer Questions
1. Qing-jao is asked how much she knows about something. What is it?
2. What is on Jane's mind when she leaves?
3. What talent has Qing-jao been working on that she modeled after her father?
4. Who does Wang-mu approach needing help with the descolada?
5. What shocks Qing-jao about Wang-mu?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)