|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Virus Makers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocks Qing-jao about Wang-mu?
(a) Her insolence and potty mouth
(b) Her treason when she criticizes Congress for their attempted destruction of Lusitania
(c) Her brashness of questioning the gods
(d) Her intolerance of the gods
2. Who discovers the changes in the godspoken?
3. For what does Planter become a guinea pig?
(a) An evolutionary gene splicing
(b) A pruning
(c) A new insecticide
(d) The elimination of the virus
4. When Qing-jao questions her, what does she learn about Wang-mu?
(a) That the influence of Demosthenes is huge on common people
(b) That she is damned to an eternity of prosecution for her disdain of the gods
(c) That she is naive and childish
(d) That she is blasphemous and detests the gods
5. Who is about to discover Demosthenes identity?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most likely explanation for the descolada?
2. What is Qing-jao's favorite area of study?
3. What does Qing-jao feel the need to do after listening to Wang-mu?
4. What is Jane forced to do with Qing-jao?
5. Who does Wang-mu approach needing help with the descolada?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)