|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has the infant's crown been hidden?
(a) In a crow's nest.
(b) In a dog house.
(c) In his diaper bag.
(d) Among the theater props.
2. How many coins does Magrat donate?
3. Who introduces himself to the witches after the play?
(a) The box office manager.
(b) The writer of the play.
(c) The theater manager.
(d) The start of the play.
4. Who is an obsessive-compulsive hand washer?
(b) Lady Felmet.
5. Who tries to explain the art of the theater?
6. Who is A'tuin?
(a) The great turtle.
(b) The warlock leader.
(c) The witch leader.
(d) An elephant.
7. Who learns that rumors are being spread about the witches?
(d) The cat.
8. Who else preens before a mirror, hoping to achieve a look that is both attractive and more witch-seeming?
(b) I Spy.
(c) Simon Says.
(d) Tic Tac Toe.
9. Who kills the new king of Lancre?
(c) King Verence.
(d) Lord Felmet.
10. After the play, who invites the women to a pub?
11. Who was the fool's trainer?
(a) The king's special trainer.
(b) A teacher at fool school.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His father.
12. Who preens before a mirror, hoping to achieve a look that is both attractive and more witch-seeming?
(d) The Fool.
13. Where is the ghost trapped?
(a) In a turtle shell.
(b) In a cat's body.
(c) In the castle.
(d) In a tree trunk.
14. Where does the story take place?
(a) Disney World.
15. What angers the king about witches?
(a) They don't pay taxes.
(b) They have cast a spell on him.
(c) They cursed his wife.
(d) They decrease property value.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is assassinated in the beginning of the story?
2. Who becomes a ghost in the beginning of the story?
3. What is the weather at the beginning of the story?
4. Who is the youngest of Nanny's sons?
5. Who thinks they should seek the help of more witches to help the kingdom?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)