|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 233-264.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the ghost beg to restore his son to the throne?
(b) The Fool.
2. To whom does Hwel give a pep talk backstage during the play?
(b) The witch actors.
3. Who becomes the new king after Felmet's death?
(a) The Fool.
(b) An unnamed successor.
4. Who suggests Felmet should abdicate the throne?
(c) Lady Felmet.
5. Who says that history is little more than words?
(b) Lady Felmet.
(d) The Fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Felmet's play continues, who possesses Tomjohn?
2. Where is the ghost once the witches leave the castle?
3. After banishing the conjured demon and returning home, what does Granny find when she walks out of her cottage?
4. Whose weakened power leads to a crash?
5. Why won't the Fool quit his job?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)