|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 233-264.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Magrat borrow a crystal ball?
(a) To get it away from Granny.
(b) To learn how to use it.
(c) To spy on the Fool.
(d) To try to fix it.
2. Who lands on the Fool's head?
(d) The cat.
3. Who casts a spell on the actors to make them enact the truth?
(a) The ghost king.
4. Which of these is not a witch in this story?
5. Once time is forwarded, who is sent abroad to perform a task for Felmet?
(c) The Fool.
(d) Lady Felmet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who draws attention away from the play and confuses the actors?
2. What does the king do after shouting to silence the rumbling of the natural disaster?
3. Who falls on the Fool's head?
4. What near accident proves to Granny that public opinion about witches is changing?
5. Why is Tomjon anxious to see the Ramtops?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)