|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 233-264.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the cat ride as it leaves the castle?
(a) On the front of the broom.
(b) In a basket.
(c) On top of it's rescuer's head.
(d) On the back of the broom.
2. Who is the large cat that is trapped by the ghost king?
3. What angers the king about witches?
(a) They don't pay taxes.
(b) They have cast a spell on him.
(c) They decrease property value.
(d) They cursed his wife.
4. What does Nanny go searching for that leads to her being taken prisoner in the castle?
(a) Her cat.
(c) The fool.
(d) A love potion item.
5. What saves Tomjohn's troupe from being robbed as they near the Ramtops?
(a) A falling milk jug.
(b) A woodcutter.
(c) A stray cat.
(d) A raven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that magic is something that one should use less, rather than more, as one grows more experienced?
2. What natural disaster strikes the castle?
3. How long does the first kiss between Magrat and the Fool last?
4. Who tells Magrat where Nanny is being held?
5. How does Felmet die?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)