|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82-107.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is entrusted with Tomjohn's education?
2. Who is told to sleep outside the king's door?
(a) An unnamed servant.
3. Which king was responsible for construction of the present day castle?
4. Who learns that rumors are being spread about the witches?
(a) The cat.
5. Who is assassinated in the beginning of the story?
(a) King Verence.
(b) Death (the Grim Reaper)
(c) Lord Felmet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the playwright?
2. Where does the story take place?
3. Where is the ghost trapped?
4. What natural disaster strikes the castle?
5. Who gives the news that rumors are being spread about the witches?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)