|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 55-81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says the godchild's name is John?
2. What does the demon conjured up by the witches say the land wants?
(a) Less water.
(b) More water.
(c) A king that cares for it.
(d) More trees.
3. Who is told to sleep outside the king's door?
(c) An unnamed servant.
4. What kills the man who delivers the bundled baby?
(a) A crossbow.
(b) A raven.
(c) A potion.
(d) A gun.
5. Which king was responsible for construction of the present day castle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather at the beginning of the story?
2. Who introduces himself to the witches after the play?
3. Who becomes a ghost in the beginning of the story?
4. Who tries to explain the art of the theater?
5. What do the witches use in place of a cauldron in their invocation?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)