|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 55-81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By tradition, which night do witches stay home?
(b) Christmas Eve.
(d) Midsummer Night.
2. After the play, who invites the women to a pub?
3. Where is the ghost trapped?
(a) In the castle.
(b) In a cat's body.
(c) In a tree trunk.
(d) In a turtle shell.
4. What do the witches find inside the ruffians' coach after they flee?
(a) A treasure chest.
(b) A crown.
(c) A dead guy.
(d) Another baby.
5. Who becomes a ghost in the beginning of the story?
(a) Lord Felmet.
(b) King Verence.
(d) Death (the Grim Reaper)
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to explain the art of the theater?
2. What do the witches huddle over in the beginning of the story?
3. Who suggests that the sisters should each bestow a gift upon the infant before he leaves?
4. How must the witches get rid of the evil person who kills the king?
5. What angers the king about witches?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)