|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 137-158.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the playwright?
2. What do Lord and Lady Felmet cower under in the prison chamber?
(a) A trembling suit of armor.
(b) Large chains.
(c) A floating ax.
(d) A floating sword.
3. Who suggests that the sisters should each bestow a gift upon the infant before he leaves?
4. Who thinks they should seek the help of more witches to help the kingdom?
(d) The ghost.
5. Who lands on the Fool's head?
(a) The cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the witches threaten in order to get the demon they conjure to cooperate?
2. Who was the fool's trainer?
3. Who suggests revenge against the witches by attacking their reputations?
4. After banishing the conjured demon and returning home, what does Granny find when she walks out of her cottage?
5. Who is convinced that strong men, rather than mere words, change the world?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)