|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Catherine move after marrying Edgar?
(b) Wuthering Heights.
(d) Thrushcross Grange.
2. What does Heathcliff place in the locket Catherine wears in her death-bed in Chapter 16?
(b) A gemstone.
(c) A lock of his hair.
(d) A photograph.
3. For how many years does Heathcliff say Catherine has disturbed him night and day in Chapter 29?
4. What does Heathcliff tell Nelly he longs for in Chapter 33?
(a) Linton's love.
(b) Eternal life.
5. Whom does Heathcliff say he blames for Catherine's illness in Chapter 13?
(b) Mr. Kenneth.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does Cathy stay at Thrushcross Grange to recuperate in Chapter 7?
2. For how long does Nelly become incapacitated due to illness after her and Cathy's visit to Wuthering Heights in Chapter 23?
3. What are the children at Thrushcross Grange fighting over when Heathcliff and Catherine go there in Chapter 6?
4. Whose union does Heathcliff say it is his intention to oversee in Chapter 21?
5. How long has it been since Cathy has seen Linton when they meet in Chapter 26?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)