|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Mr. Lockwood to the chapel in his dream in Chapter 3?
2. Heathcliff describes Hareton in Chapter 33 as a personification of what?
(a) Heathcliff's youth.
(b) Edgar's youth.
(c) Good fortune.
3. Who is the stable-hand that Cathy has been bribing to help her sneak out every day in Chapter 24?
4. Who is the maid that announces Isabella's disappearance in Chapter 12?
5. What Shakespearean play is alluded to in Chapter 2 when Mr. Lockwood is held down by Mr. Heathcliff's dogs?
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) King Lear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Linton exhibit great fear of in Chapter 26?
2. How does Heathcliff say he feels about his son when he first sees him in Chapter 20?
3. Who comes looking for Catherine and Nelly at Wuthering Heights in Chapter 27?
4. What does Heathcliff tell Nelly he longs for in Chapter 33?
5. Where does Catherine move after marrying Edgar?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)