|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aside from Catherine's husband, the mourners at her funeral are all what, according to Nelly in Chapter 16?
(a) Out-of-town visitors.
(b) Servants and tenants.
(c) Siblings or cousins.
(d) Clergy members.
2. What color are Edgar Linton's eyes described as in Chapter 7?
3. How much older is Hareton than Catherine?
(a) 5 years older.
(b) 10 years older.
(c) 3 years older.
(d) 4 months older.
4. Where does Heathcliff say he is staying the night when he visits Catherine in Chapter 10?
(b) Wuthering Heights.
(c) Thrushcross Grange.
5. What is the name of the doctor that attends to Frances when Hareton is born in Chapter 8?
(a) Mr. Frank.
(b) Dr. Kingsley.
(c) Mr. Kenneth.
(d) Dr. Williams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Heathcliff do when Cathy attempts to get the key from him and escape his house in Chapter 27?
2. What does Hareton do that offends and upsets Catherine in Chapter 30?
3. What does Catherine compare her love for Edgar with in Chapter 9?
4. What does the word "avaricious" mean in Chapter 25?
5. Whom does Linton exhibit great fear of in Chapter 26?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)