|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Hindley when Heathcliff is brought into the Earnshaw home?
2. Whom does Heathcliff vow to have revenge on in Chapter 7?
(d) Mr. Earnshaw.
3. What word from Chapter 19 means leaving no opportunity for denial or refusal?
4. How does Cathy injure Linton in Chapter 23?
(a) She trips him.
(b) She pulls his hair.
(c) She stabs him.
(d) She shoves him.
5. How old is Cathy in Chapter 8 when Mrs. Dean describes her as "the queen of the country-side"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Mr. Lockwood to the chapel in his dream in Chapter 3?
2. What does Heathcliff place in the locket Catherine wears in her death-bed in Chapter 16?
3. How many years after her father's death does Catherine marry Edgar?
4. For how long does Cathy stay at Thrushcross Grange to recuperate in Chapter 7?
5. Whom does Nelly find young Catherine talking to at Wuthering Heights after she has stolen away from home in Chapter 18?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)