|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it when Catherine and Nelly depart to visit Linton in the beginning of Chapter 27?
2. Whom does Mrs. Dean describe as "the wearisomest self-righteous Pharisee that ever ransacked a Bible to rake the promises to himself and fling the curses to his neighbours" in Chapter 5?
3. For how long does Nelly become incapacitated due to illness after her and Cathy's visit to Wuthering Heights in Chapter 23?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 months.
4. Whom does Linton exhibit great fear of in Chapter 26?
5. At what time in the morning does Nelly wake up Linton to take him to Wuthering Heights in Chapter 20?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the maid that Linton calls for in Chapter 23?
2. How many years after her father's death does Catherine marry Edgar?
3. For how long does Cathy stay at Thrushcross Grange to recuperate in Chapter 7?
4. Who is the maid that announces Isabella's disappearance in Chapter 12?
5. What dish does Heathcliff dump onto Edgar Linton in Chapter 7?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)