|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago does Mrs. Dean tell Mr. Lockwood these events occurred in the beginning of Chapter 25?
(a) 3 years ago.
(b) 1 year ago.
(c) 1 month ago.
(d) 2 years ago.
2. Who accompanies Cathy on a walk around Wuthering Heights in Chapter 21?
3. At what time does Heathcliff come to take Catherine from her room to marry Linton in Chapter 27?
(a) 9:00 a.m.
(b) 7:00 a.m.
(c) 10:00 a.m.
(d) 8:00 a.m.
4. Whom does Linton exhibit great fear of in Chapter 26?
5. How many months premature is Catherine's daughter born in Chapter 16?
(a) 3 months' premature.
(b) 2 months' premature.
(c) 4 months' premature.
(d) 1 month premature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the stable-hand that Cathy has been bribing to help her sneak out every day in Chapter 24?
2. When Nelly tells Edgar about Isabella's letter in Chapter 14, he tells her that if Isabella wants to oblige his wishes, then she should convince her husband to do what?
3. What does Nelly send the man-servant to buy in the village for Catherine in Chapter 15?
4. Where does Nelly discover Cathy's hidden letters in Chapter 21?
5. Heathcliff tells Nelly in Chapter 20 that he has arranged for a tutor to visit his son how frequently to attend to his education?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)