|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word used in Chapter 5 refers to a depraved or wicked person?
2. What is the name of the bride that Hindley brings home in Chapter 6?
3. What Shakespearean play is alluded to in Chapter 2 when Mr. Lockwood is held down by Mr. Heathcliff's dogs?
(c) King Lear.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
4. What color are Edgar Linton's eyes described as in Chapter 7?
5. Who is Catherine's brother married to in the diary entries from Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the doctor that attends to Frances when Hareton is born in Chapter 8?
2. What dish does Heathcliff dump onto Edgar Linton in Chapter 7?
3. Who are the children that are fighting at Thrushcross Grange when Heathcliff and Catherine go there in Chapter 6?
4. What is the title of the book on the shelf that Mr. Lockwood sees as he dozes off in Chapter 3?
5. What is the name of the rugged youth that lets Mr. Lockwood into Wuthering Heights in Chapter 2?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)