|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the son that Isabella gives birth to in the south of England?
2. How old is Heathcliff in Chapter 8?
3. How much younger is Linton than Cathy?
(a) 2 years younger.
(b) 6 months younger.
(c) 3 years younger.
(d) 1 year younger.
4. Who is to act as guardian of Catherine when she visits Linton in Chapter 25?
5. Whom does Catherine take with her as a chaperone when she goes to visit Heathcliff in Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many years does Heathcliff say Catherine has disturbed him night and day in Chapter 29?
2. What is the name of the doctor that attends to Frances when Hareton is born in Chapter 8?
3. What Shakespearean play is alluded to in Chapter 2 when Mr. Lockwood is held down by Mr. Heathcliff's dogs?
4. Who are the children that are fighting at Thrushcross Grange when Heathcliff and Catherine go there in Chapter 6?
5. What is the name of Isabella's springer spaniel that is caught up and choking from a handkerchief in Chapter 12?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)