|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Hindley when Heathcliff is brought into the Earnshaw home?
2. How is Catherine injured at Thrushcross Grange in Chapter 6?
(a) She is struck by lightning.
(b) She is hit by a falling tree branch.
(c) She is bitten by a dog.
(d) She is stabbed by the fence.
3. What does Mrs. Dean say is the maiden name of the girl Catherine living at Mr. Heathcliff's home in Chapter 4?
4. What are the children at Thrushcross Grange fighting over when Heathcliff and Catherine go there in Chapter 6?
(a) A doll.
(b) A toy truck.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A puppy.
5. What is the distance between Thrushcross Grange and Wuthering Heights?
(a) 3 miles.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) 1 mile.
(d) 4 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bride that Hindley brings home in Chapter 6?
2. Who are the children that are fighting at Thrushcross Grange when Heathcliff and Catherine go there in Chapter 6?
3. Where does Heathcliff say Joseph is loading lime in Chapter 8?
4. How old is Cathy in Chapter 8 when Mrs. Dean describes her as "the queen of the country-side"?
5. During what month is Hareton born?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)