Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does trusts Elgin the least?
2. Whose mother does the narrator visit in search of Louise?
3. What is on the note that the narrator leaves for Louise?
4. Who does the narrator find the most love with?
5. Who promises to keep the narrator informed about Louise's condition?
Essay Topic 1
How do the characters grow throughout the novel? Which character changes the most? Which character changes the least? How do you know?
Essay Topic 2
Consider the relationship between Louise and Elgin. Why is it important to note the status of their relationship? What type of relationship do they have? Does this justify Louise's affair with the narrator?
Essay Topic 3
Is the narrator a moral character? Why or why not? Are the secondary characters moral? Why or why not? How does the narrator justify his or her morality? Why do you think the narrator feels the need to do this?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)