|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator go in an attempt to find comfort in the countryside?
(d) Group therapy.
2. Why does the narrator decide to go back to the countryside after looking for Louise?
(a) Louise is probably dead.
(b) The narrator would rather be in aguish alone than rattle Louise's new life.
(c) The narrator's boss is willing to have an affair.
(d) The mistake is irreparable.
3. Upon moving to the country, what does the narrator begin to study?
(b) Human body.
4. What must be damaged to free the narrator from handcuffs?
5. Who does the narrator alert to help him or her out of handcuffs?
(a) Security guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the narrator that he or she made a mistake in trusting Elgin?
2. Which of the following describes the narrator's plan to find Louise?
3. Which of the following best describes the narrator's emotional state while living in the countryside?
4. When the narrator and his or her boss share a bed, why doesn't anything sexual happen between them?
5. Which ex-lover seems to effect the narrator the most?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)