Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does trusts Elgin the least?
(c) The narrator.
2. Whose mother does the narrator visit in search of Louise?
(a) The narrator's mother.
(b) Louise's mother.
(c) Jacqueline's mother.
(d) Elgin's mother.
3. What is on the note that the narrator leaves for Louise?
(a) "I love you."
(b) The address of the narrator's work.
(c) The cottage's address.
(d) "I cannot get over you. Find me."
4. Who does the narrator find the most love with?
(b) The narrator's boss.
5. Who promises to keep the narrator informed about Louise's condition?
(d) Louise's doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the narrator afraid of?
2. Why is it significant that Louise and the narrator go on vacation?
3. How does Elgin grow throughout the novel?
4. What does the narrator handcuff himself/herself to?
5. When back in London, where does the narrator first go?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)