1. When the narrator reflects back on early days of his or her affair with Louise, what types of memories are they?
2. What does the narrator compare his or her affair with Louise to?
3. According to the narrator, why do married women have affairs?
4. What is Louise's last name?
5. What did Bathsheba bring out most in the narrator?
6. Which lover brought out the best in the narrator?
7. Which lover told the narrator that the past no longer existed in their love?
This section contains 4,212 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)