|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator tell so many women that he or she loves them?
(a) The narrator loves all women.
(b) The narrator enjoys deceit.
(c) The narrator genuinely loved them.
(d) It is easy for the narrator.
2. What is Jacqueline's relationship with Louise?
(a) They are friends.
(b) They are co-workers.
(c) They are lovers.
(d) They are enemies.
3. When back in London, where does the narrator first go?
(a) Louise's hospital.
(b) Elgin's parent's house.
(c) Elgin's house.
(d) The narrator's old apartment.
4. Who does Jacqueline attack?
(a) The narrator.
5. After fighting with Jacqueline, who does the narrator go to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of art troubled Inge?
2. Which of the following best describes Bruno?
3. Which of the following proves that Louise has deep love for the narrator?
4. What do vague elements in the story allow the reader to focus on?
5. What type of animal does the narrator adopt?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)