|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Louise and Elgin?
(a) They are friends.
(b) They are related.
(c) They are dating.
(d) They are married.
2. What is Louise's last name?
3. What does Jacqueline provide most for the narrator?
(a) Cleaning and cooking.
(b) An appearance put on for family and friends.
4. Which of the following describes the narrator's plan to find Louise?
(a) The narrator will hide out in their shared apartment.
(b) The narrator will wait at the hospital for her to come in.
(c) The narrator will visit all the places the two of them went together.
(d) The narrator will stalk Louise's mother.
5. Upon moving, why does the narrator begin studying?
(a) To begin working on translations again.
(b) To tell Louise's story.
(c) To know what Louise is going through.
(d) To reveal Elgin as a fraud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which lover brought out the best in the narrator?
2. Who promises to keep the narrator informed about Louise's condition?
3. What type of art did Inge object to?
4. Why does the narrator try to distance himself/herself from his/her boss?
5. Which of the following best describes Inge?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)