|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, why do married women have affairs?
(a) Relationships become boring.
(b) Women are forced into marriage.
(c) Long-term relationships are no longer possible.
(d) Men are not able to please women.
2. Where is Louise from?
3. What did Elgin study when he finished going to school?
(a) Cancer research.
(c) Veterinary science.
(d) Doctor-patient interaction.
4. How does Elgin feel about Louise finding sexual fulfillment elsewhere?
(a) He understands it.
(b) He is disgusted by Louise.
(c) He is completely comfortable with it.
(d) He loathes the idea.
5. Who does Louise describe as being bad with people?
(a) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jacqueline work?
2. What does Louise ask the narrator when telling him or her about Elgin?
3. Who tells the narrator that he or she made a mistake in trusting Elgin?
4. After the narrator reveals the truth, what is Jacqueline's fate?
5. How did Elgin's mother die?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)