|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jacqueline lock out of her apartment?
(a) The narrator.
2. When the narrator and his or her boss share a bed, why doesn't anything sexual happen between them?
(a) The narrator is too emotional.
(b) The narrator's boss is drunk.
(c) The narrator's boss is angry.
(d) The narrator is drunk.
3. What type of facility does Elgin say can help Louise?
(a) Research labs.
(b) Cancer facility.
(c) Pediatric hospital.
(d) Psychiatric hospital.
4. Which of the following proves that Louise has deep love for the narrator?
(a) Louise did not have an affair with Gail.
(b) Louise did not come back to the narrator.
(c) Louise did not go back to Elgin.
(d) Louise stayed in their apartment the whole time the narrator was gone.
5. How does the narrator feel about one day marrying Louise?
(a) The narrator thinks Louise has more to benefit from marriage than the narrator does.
(b) The narrator wants to marry Louise.
(c) The narrator does not believe in any marriage.
(d) The narrator fears marrying Louise.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the narrator goes on a first date with Louise, who is he or she supposed to spend the night with?
2. Which of the following states does it seem that the narrator likes, becoming apparent after the narrator moves?
3. Why is it significant that Louise and the narrator go on vacation?
4. Who is Elgin arriving home with when the narrator sees him?
5. What type of art did Inge object to?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)