|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Louise from?
2. What did Elgin study?
(a) Food preparation.
3. How long do Louise and the narrator live together?
4. Which character is the symbol of mistrust in the novel?
(c) The narrator.
5. What did Bathsheba once expose the narrator to?
(a) Drug culture.
(b) An illegal gambling ring.
(c) A group of violent men.
(d) A sexually transmitted disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is foreshadowed to be the "villain"?
2. When did the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline stop expanding?
3. What part of art troubled Inge?
4. What can the reader tell about the narrator's feelings about Jacqueline?
5. What is most significant about the narrator?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)