|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacqueline provide most for the narrator?
(b) An appearance put on for family and friends.
(c) Cleaning and cooking.
2. Which best describes the narrator's reliability?
(a) The narrator is completely unreliable.
(b) The narrator is not reliable, and he or she admits it.
(c) The narrator is reliable.
(d) The narrator's judgement is affected by the past.
3. Which lover told the narrator that the past no longer existed in their love?
4. What does Elgin ask Louise after he learns the truth?
(a) If she will move away with him.
(b) If she will divorce him.
(c) If she will have a child with him.
(d) If she will move out of the house.
5. Where did the narrator find the animal he or she adopts?
(b) Animal shelter.
(c) Vet's office.
(d) Inside the home when he or she moved in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator work?
2. Which of the following is Louise's goal?
3. After how many weeks searching for Louise does the narrator decide to go back to the country?
4. Which lover brought out the best in the narrator?
5. What does the narrator hope that Elgin can do when he moves away?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)