|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes the narrator's plan to find Louise?
(a) The narrator will wait at the hospital for her to come in.
(b) The narrator will hide out in their shared apartment.
(c) The narrator will visit all the places the two of them went together.
(d) The narrator will stalk Louise's mother.
2. Which of the following describes Elgin and Louise's marriage?
(a) They lack internal affection.
(b) They lack physical affection.
(c) They don't spend any time together anymore.
(d) They lack compassion for anybody except themselves.
3. After how many weeks searching for Louise does the narrator decide to go back to the country?
4. How does Elgin feel about Louise?
(a) He wants to be with her even if he also has to be with the narrator.
(b) He does not have any feelings for her.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He is ashamed of her.
5. When is Louise ready to hear that the narrator loves her?
(a) When Louise has left Elgin.
(b) When they live toether.
(c) When the narrator means it.
(d) When Jacqueline knows about the relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator try to distance himself/herself from his/her boss?
2. What does Jacqueline provide most for the narrator?
3. Who does Jacqueline attack?
4. Who promises to keep the narrator informed about Louise's condition?
5. What does Louise admit about her disorder?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)