|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Elgin feel about Louise finding sexual fulfillment elsewhere?
(a) He understands it.
(b) He is completely comfortable with it.
(c) He is disgusted by Louise.
(d) He loathes the idea.
2. What type of facility does Elgin say can help Louise?
(a) Pediatric hospital.
(b) Research labs.
(c) Psychiatric hospital.
(d) Cancer facility.
3. Which of the following best describes the narrator's emotional state while living in the countryside?
4. Who does Jacqueline attack?
(d) The narrator.
5. Which of the following best describes Inge?
(a) A republican.
(b) A pacificst.
(c) A democrat.
(d) A terrorist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator afraid of about revealing his or her relationship with Louise?
2. Which opinion of the narrator's has changed?
3. Who convinces the narrator to leave Louise?
4. Which character is foreshadowed to be the "villain"?
5. Where did the narrator find the animal he or she adopts?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)