|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Inge?
(a) A pacificst.
(b) A republican.
(c) A terrorist.
(d) A democrat.
2. What is the relationship between Louise and Elgin?
(a) They are married.
(b) They are dating.
(c) They are related.
(d) They are friends.
3. Which of the following states does it seem that the narrator likes, becoming apparent after the narrator moves?
(a) Being heartbroken.
(b) Being in love.
(c) Being on the road.
(d) Being safe.
4. Which of the following proves that Louise has deep love for the narrator?
(a) Louise stayed in their apartment the whole time the narrator was gone.
(b) Louise did not have an affair with Gail.
(c) Louise did not come back to the narrator.
(d) Louise did not go back to Elgin.
5. What is Elgin's religion?
(a) He is Protestant.
(b) He is Catholic.
(c) He is an atheist.
(d) He is Jewish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bathsheba once expose the narrator to?
2. Who does Jacqueline lock out of her apartment?
3. How does the narrator feel upon moving away?
4. Who does trusts Elgin the least?
5. How long do Louise and the narrator live together?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)