|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After fighting with Jacqueline, who does the narrator go to?
2. According to the narrator, what is commitment?
(a) The here and now of a relationship.
(b) A conscious choice.
(c) A pact to remain with somebody forever.
(d) A lack of effort.
3. Which lover told the narrator that the past no longer existed in their love?
4. Which best describes the narrator's reliability?
(a) The narrator is completely unreliable.
(b) The narrator is reliable.
(c) The narrator's judgement is affected by the past.
(d) The narrator is not reliable, and he or she admits it.
5. Which of the following describes the time Louise and the narrator lived together?
(b) Intense fury.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon moving to the country, what does the narrator begin to study?
2. Who ends up being at the cottage when the narrator returns from London?
3. What is the name of the narrator's boss?
4. What did Elgin study?
5. What type of home does the narrator rent in the country?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)