|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elgin study?
(c) Food preparation.
2. What condition does Louise have?
(a) Brain tumor.
(d) Bipolar disorder.
3. When the narrator goes on a first date with Louise, who is he or she supposed to spend the night with?
4. What is Elgin's religion?
(a) He is an atheist.
(b) He is Jewish.
(c) He is Protestant.
(d) He is Catholic.
5. Who tells the narrator that he or she made a mistake in trusting Elgin?
(a) Elgin's father.
(b) The narrator's boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jacqueline's relationship with Louise?
2. At whose house do the narrator and Louise carry on an affair?
3. Why can't Elgin practice traditional medicine?
4. Why does the narrator try to distance himself/herself from his/her boss?
5. Which lover brought out the best in the narrator?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)