|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the narrator when he or she is in a relationship with Jacqueline?
2. Why did Elgin end up sending the narrator away?
(a) To hurt Louise physically.
(b) To get revenge.
(c) To have another chance with Louise.
(d) To make sure the narrator was being true to Louise.
3. Who is Elgin arriving home with when the narrator sees him?
(b) A new woman.
(d) His mother.
4. What is the narrator scared will happen if he or she reveals his or her true feelings to Louise?
(a) She will be scared away.
(b) She will become too eager.
(c) She will fear the narrator.
(d) She will benefit from not knowing.
5. Where is Louise from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the reader view the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline?
2. Who does Louise describe as being bad with people?
3. Which of the following did Inge actively object to?
4. Which of the following best describes the narrator's sexual relationship with Jacqueline?
5. Which of the following best describes Elgin's parents?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)