|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bathsheba once expose the narrator to?
(a) An illegal gambling ring.
(b) Drug culture.
(c) A group of violent men.
(d) A sexually transmitted disease.
2. How does Louise view Elgin?
(c) Purposely hurtful.
3. Who does Jacqueline lock out of her apartment?
(b) The narrator.
4. What is the name of the narrator's boss?
5. What does Elgin ask Louise after he learns the truth?
(a) If she will move away with him.
(b) If she will have a child with him.
(c) If she will move out of the house.
(d) If she will divorce him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following states does it seem that the narrator likes, becoming apparent after the narrator moves?
2. What does Louise ask the narrator when telling him or her about Elgin?
3. Who ends up being at the cottage when the narrator returns from London?
4. What type of people was Frank raised by?
5. Which of the following describes the narrator's plan to find Louise?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)