|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jacqueline's relationship with Louise?
(a) They are enemies.
(b) They are co-workers.
(c) They are friends.
(d) They are lovers.
2. What type of feelings does the narrator's boss have for the narrator?
3. What does Elgin tell the narrator when the narrator is looking for Louise?
(a) Louise has run away.
(b) Louise has died.
(c) Louise is in the hospital.
(d) Louise does not want to see him again.
4. How does the narrator feel upon moving away?
5. Who does the narrator find the most love with?
(a) The narrator's boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the narrator and his or her boss share a bed, why doesn't anything sexual happen between them?
2. According to the narrator, why do married women have affairs?
3. What does the narrator tell Jacqueline that prompts a problem?
4. What does Louise say about seeking treatment?
5. Which pairing of characters has the most sexual tension?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)