|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which best describes the narrator's reliability?
(a) The narrator is not reliable, and he or she admits it.
(b) The narrator's judgement is affected by the past.
(c) The narrator is reliable.
(d) The narrator is completely unreliable.
2. After fighting with Jacqueline, who does the narrator go to?
3. What bill does the narrator pay for a full year before moving?
(b) Apartment rent.
4. Why is the narrator's boss a significant character?
(a) She gives the narrator money to find Louise.
(b) She helps lead the narrator back to Louise.
(c) She takes the narrator's mind off Louise.
(d) She discourages the narrator from finding Louise.
5. Who did the narrator date immediately after Bathsheba?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Elgin end up sending the narrator away?
2. What must be damaged to free the narrator from handcuffs?
3. When back in London, where does the narrator first go?
4. What part of art troubled Inge?
5. How does the narrator get back to London from the countryside?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)