|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator get thrown out of?
(b) Office building.
2. What is the name of the narrator's boss?
3. What does the narrator compare his or her affair with Louise to?
(a) A couple in therapy.
(b) High school relationships.
(c) Other affairs Louise has had.
(d) Other affairs the narrator has had.
4. Which pairing of characters has the most sexual tension?
(a) Elgin and the narrator.
(b) Louise and Jacqueline.
(c) The narrator and his or her boss.
(d) Louise and the narrator's boss.
5. What must be damaged to free the narrator from handcuffs?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is the biggest representation of foreshadowing?
2. Which character is the symbol of mistrust in the novel?
3. How does Elgin feel about Louise finding sexual fulfillment elsewhere?
4. Why is the narrator dating Jacqueline?
5. What is Elgin worried about after he learns the truth?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)