|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What explains Louise's easy affection for the narrator?
(a) Her relationship with Jacqueline.
(b) Her relationship with Elgin.
(c) Her relationship with herself.
(d) Her relationship with her father.
2. Who convinces the narrator to leave Louise?
(a) A co-worker.
3. What condition does Louise have?
(b) Brain tumor.
(d) Bipolar disorder.
4. Where does Elgin want Louise to go for treatment?
(c) United States.
5. What is Jacqueline's relationship with Louise?
(a) They are co-workers.
(b) They are enemies.
(c) They are friends.
(d) They are lovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louise decide to do after the vacation?
2. What does the narrator tell Jacqueline that prompts a problem?
3. How did Elgin's mother die?
4. How does the narrator get back to London from the countryside?
5. What is on the note that the narrator leaves for Louise?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)