|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Elgin want Louise to go for treatment?
(c) United States.
2. What does Louise admit about her disorder?
(a) She has no idea what Elgin is talking about.
(b) She does have a disorder and is waiting for test results.
(c) She is dying.
(d) She denies having health conditions.
3. Where does Jacqueline work?
4. What does the reader learn about the narrator over the course of the novel?
(a) The memory the narrator reveals is a happy one.
(b) The narrator is once again having an affair.
(c) The narrator doesn't actually love Louise.
(d) The narrator would like to get revenge on Elgin.
5. Which of the following describes the narrator's plan to find Louise?
(a) The narrator will stalk Louise's mother.
(b) The narrator will visit all the places the two of them went together.
(c) The narrator will wait at the hospital for her to come in.
(d) The narrator will hide out in their shared apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Elgin end up sending the narrator away?
2. What are the names of Elgin's parents?
3. How does Elgin grow throughout the novel?
4. What did Bathsheba bring out most in the narrator?
5. Which of the following best describes Bruno?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)