|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which opinion of the narrator's has changed?
(a) Opinion about health conditions.
(b) Opinion about Jacqueline.
(c) Opinion about marriage.
(d) Opinion about compassion.
2. How long do Louise and the narrator live together?
3. How does Elgin feel about Louise finding sexual fulfillment elsewhere?
(a) He is completely comfortable with it.
(b) He loathes the idea.
(c) He is disgusted by Louise.
(d) He understands it.
4. What does the narrator tell Jacqueline that prompts a problem?
(a) That the narrator simply doesn't love Jacqueline anymore.
(b) The truth about the narrator's relationship with Louise.
(c) That the narrator is having an affair with Elgin.
(d) That the narrator is going back to Bathsheba.
5. Which character is foreshadowed to be the "villain"?
(a) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of feelings does the narrator's boss have for the narrator?
2. Which of the following thoughts soothes the narrator while living in the countryside?
3. Where did the narrator find the animal he or she adopts?
4. Which of the following describes Elgin and Louise's marriage?
5. Where does the narrator get a job in the country?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)