|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Louise react to the narrator's act of violence?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She is excited.
(c) She is hurt.
(d) She is scared.
2. What is Elgin's religion?
(a) He is Jewish.
(b) He is Protestant.
(c) He is an atheist.
(d) He is Catholic.
3. What is Louise's last name?
4. Which of the following becomes most important to the narrator by the end of the novel?
(a) Sexual tension.
(b) Helping others.
5. Which of the following describes Jacqueline's allure to the narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the narrator's ultimate goal?
2. When is Louise ready to hear that the narrator loves her?
3. What happens to the handcuff key?
4. After the narrator reveals the truth, what is Jacqueline's fate?
5. Why does the narrator tell so many women that he or she loves them?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)