|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louise admit about her disorder?
(a) She has no idea what Elgin is talking about.
(b) She does have a disorder and is waiting for test results.
(c) She is dying.
(d) She denies having health conditions.
2. After fighting with Jacqueline, who does the narrator go to?
3. What relationship does the reader fear the narrator will have with Louise?
(a) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Inge.
(b) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Frank.
(c) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Bathsheba.
(d) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline.
4. How long do Louise and the narrator live together?
5. Which of the following best describes the narrator's emotional state while living in the countryside?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator get a job in the country?
2. Who tells Elgin about Louise's affair with the narrator?
3. Which of the following best describes the narrator when he or she is in a relationship with Jacqueline?
4. Who does Louise describe as being bad with people?
5. According to the narrator, who would never appreciate an affair?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)