|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following literary devices most accurately describes Jacqueline's anger?
2. What does the narrator consider unsatisfying when done alone?
(a) Go to the bookstore.
(b) Watch people through windows.
(c) Drink coffee.
(d) Eat at a restaurant.
3. According to the narrator, who would appreciate an affair?
4. What type of art did Inge object to?
(b) Classic paintings.
(c) Graphic design.
5. What did Bathsheba bring out most in the narrator?
(a) A philosophical side.
(b) A shy side.
(c) A bad side.
(d) A sexual side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator compare his or her affair with Louise to?
2. What is the relationship between Louise and Elgin?
3. How does the narrator view Elgin's attempts to get the narrator to move away?
4. How does the narrator view Jacqueline?
5. Which of the following causes a rift between Elgin and his parents?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)