|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the reader perceive Jacqueline's anger?
(a) It is overstated.
(b) It is understandable.
(c) It is too intense.
(d) It is understated.
2. How does Louise grow throughout the novel?
(a) She realizes she loves the narrator.
(b) She realizes she doesn't need anybody else.
(c) She realizes she does need treatment.
(d) She realizes that it's more important to be with somebody who takes care of you than who loves you.
3. Where does Louise invite the narrator to go together alone?
(a) The opera.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The movie theather.
(d) A museum.
4. What did Elgin study when he finished going to school?
(b) Cancer research.
(c) Veterinary science.
(d) Doctor-patient interaction.
5. How does the narrator believe Louise feels about Elgin?
(a) Louise hates him.
(b) Louise feels passionately about him.
(c) Louise is in danger being with Elgin.
(d) Louise has affection for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator feel upon moving away?
2. Why did Elgin end up sending the narrator away?
3. Which of the following becomes most important to the narrator by the end of the novel?
4. Where does Elgin want Louise to go for treatment?
5. What bill does the narrator pay for a full year before moving?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)