|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator hit?
2. What is Elgin's religion?
(a) He is Catholic.
(b) He is an atheist.
(c) He is Jewish.
(d) He is Protestant.
3. What did Bathsheba bring out most in the narrator?
(a) A philosophical side.
(b) A shy side.
(c) A bad side.
(d) A sexual side.
4. Before learning the truth, what did Jacqueline think her relationship with the narrator was?
(a) A one-sided relationship.
(b) A commitment.
(c) A casual encounter.
(d) A marriage.
5. Who does Louise describe as being bad with people?
(c) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. After how many weeks searching for Louise does the narrator decide to go back to the country?
2. Which of the following becomes most important to the narrator by the end of the novel?
3. How does the narrator feel upon moving away?
4. After the narrator reveals the truth, what is Jacqueline's fate?
5. What does Louise decide to do after the vacation?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)