|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator goes on a first date with Louise, who is he or she supposed to spend the night with?
2. What is Louise's last name?
3. What did Jacqueline destroy in her apartment?
(a) Ceiling tiles.
(b) Kitchen appliances.
(c) Bathroom fixtures.
4. Where does Louise invite the narrator to go together alone?
(a) The opera.
(b) A museum.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The movie theather.
5. What do vague elements in the story allow the reader to focus on?
(d) Emotive language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explains Louise's easy affection for the narrator?
2. Upon moving, why does the narrator begin studying?
3. How does the narrator believe Louise feels about Elgin?
4. What condition does Louise have?
5. Which of the following types of literary devices are present in the novel?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)