|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator hit?
2. What is Louise's last name?
3. What part of art troubled Inge?
(a) The portrayal of children.
(b) The portrayal of animals and humans together.
(c) The portrayal of the female figure.
(d) The portrayal of mother nature.
4. How long do Louise and the narrator live together?
5. When the narrator goes on a first date with Louise, who is he or she supposed to spend the night with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Bruno?
2. What does the narrator handcuff himself/herself to?
3. What type of woman is the narrator known to seek out?
4. Which of the following types of literary devices are present in the novel?
5. What does Jacqueline provide most for the narrator?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)