|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of Elgin's parents?
(a) Samuel and Jaylyn.
(b) Elgin and Cassandra.
(c) Esau and Sarah.
(d) Carter and Christie.
2. Where does Elgin want Louise to go for treatment?
(b) United States.
3. What does the narrator tell Jacqueline that prompts a problem?
(a) That the narrator simply doesn't love Jacqueline anymore.
(b) The truth about the narrator's relationship with Louise.
(c) That the narrator is having an affair with Elgin.
(d) That the narrator is going back to Bathsheba.
4. How does the reader view the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline?
(a) Jacqueline is using the narrator.
(b) Jacqueline could not care less about her relationship with the narrator.
(c) The narrator is using Jacqueline.
(d) The narrator genuinely loves Jacqueline.
5. Who does the narrator hit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elgin worried about after he learns the truth?
2. Which best describes the narrator's reliability?
3. What does Louise refuse to accept from the narrator?
4. When did the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline stop expanding?
5. How does the narrator view Jacqueline?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)