|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Louise, what is Elgin best suited for?
(b) Treating patients.
(d) Being a parent.
2. How did Elgin's mother die?
(a) Complications after surgery.
(b) Gun injury.
(d) Car accident.
3. How does the reader view the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline?
(a) Jacqueline could not care less about her relationship with the narrator.
(b) Jacqueline is using the narrator.
(c) The narrator is using Jacqueline.
(d) The narrator genuinely loves Jacqueline.
4. What does the narrator tell Jacqueline that prompts a problem?
(a) That the narrator is going back to Bathsheba.
(b) The truth about the narrator's relationship with Louise.
(c) That the narrator is having an affair with Elgin.
(d) That the narrator simply doesn't love Jacqueline anymore.
5. When did the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline stop expanding?
(a) When they got married.
(b) When they moved in together.
(c) When they met each other's parents.
(d) When they had a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the narrator becomes so obsessed with Louise?
2. Who decided they had to be the one to walk away concerning Louise's illness?
3. What does Louise admit about her disorder?
4. How does Louise react to the narrator's act of violence?
5. Which of the following is Louise's goal?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)