|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the reader view the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline?
(a) The narrator is using Jacqueline.
(b) The narrator genuinely loves Jacqueline.
(c) Jacqueline could not care less about her relationship with the narrator.
(d) Jacqueline is using the narrator.
2. When the narrator reflects back on early days of his or her affair with Louise, what types of memories are they?
3. Whose belongings does Jacqueline destroy?
(b) The narrator's.
(d) Her own.
4. Which lover told the narrator that the past no longer existed in their love?
5. Which of the following best describes Elgin's parents?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decided they had to be the one to walk away concerning Louise's illness?
2. What does the narrator consider unsatisfying when done alone?
3. Who was Jacqueline married to?
4. How does the narrator believe Louise feels about Elgin?
5. Which lover brought out the best in the narrator?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)