|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline stop expanding?
(a) When they got married.
(b) When they moved in together.
(c) When they had a child.
(d) When they met each other's parents.
2. What bill does the narrator pay for a full year before moving?
(a) Apartment rent.
3. Whose belongings does Jacqueline destroy?
(a) Her own.
(d) The narrator's.
4. Upon moving to the country, what does the narrator begin to study?
(a) Human body.
5. What does the violence in the novel represent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator afraid of about revealing his or her relationship with Louise?
2. What did Bathsheba bring out most in the narrator?
3. What must be damaged to free the narrator from handcuffs?
4. What can the reader tell about the narrator's feelings about Jacqueline?
5. What type of people was Frank raised by?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)