|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who convinces the narrator to leave Louise?
(c) A co-worker.
2. What do vague elements in the story allow the reader to focus on?
(b) Emotive language.
3. What condition does Louise have?
(b) Bipolar disorder.
(c) Brain tumor.
4. How does the narrator describe having an affair?
(c) Vital to society.
5. Why is the narrator dating Jacqueline?
(a) The narrator wants to avoid getting hurt.
(b) The narrator feels bad for her.
(c) The narrator wants to get revenge on Jacqueline.
(d) The narrator loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jacqueline lock out of her apartment?
2. What is the narrator afraid of about revealing his or her relationship with Louise?
3. Which of the following best describes Bruno?
4. What happens when the narrator becomes so obsessed with Louise?
5. At whose house do the narrator and Louise carry on an affair?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)