|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elgin worried about after he learns the truth?
(a) Jacqueline hurting Louise.
(b) Louise leaving him.
(c) Louise falling in love with the narrator.
(d) The narrator moving in with them.
2. What is Elgin's religion?
(a) He is Catholic.
(b) He is an atheist.
(c) He is Protestant.
(d) He is Jewish.
3. Who convinces the narrator to leave Louise?
(c) A co-worker.
4. Which of the following best describes Inge?
(a) A democrat.
(b) A pacificst.
(c) A republican.
(d) A terrorist.
5. What did Bathsheba once expose the narrator to?
(a) An illegal gambling ring.
(b) Drug culture.
(c) A sexually transmitted disease.
(d) A group of violent men.
Short Answer Questions
1. After fighting with Jacqueline, what does the narrator do?
2. What does the narrator consider unsatisfying when done alone?
3. What does Jacqueline provide most for the narrator?
4. How does the reader view the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline?
5. According to Louise, who has said "I love you" to many people?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)