|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Louise and the narrator go together on vacation?
(c) Los Angeles.
2. How long do Louise and the narrator live together?
3. Which of the following best describes the narrator's ultimate goal?
(a) For Louise to pursue her dreams.
(b) For Elgin to make Louise happy.
(c) For Louise to be healthy and safe.
(d) To find fulfillment in work.
4. Which of the following is the narrator afraid of?
(a) Louise fearing a relationship with the narrator.
(b) Elgin finding out about Louise's affair with the narrator.
(c) Jacqueline hurting Louise and Elgin.
(d) Louise treating their relationship like an affair.
5. How does Louise view Elgin?
(a) Purposely hurtful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Elgin about Louise's affair with the narrator?
2. Which lover told the narrator that the past no longer existed in their love?
3. What does Louise decide to do after the vacation?
4. Where does the narrator get a job in the country?
5. Which character is foreshadowed to be the "villain"?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)