|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jacqueline destroy in her apartment?
(a) Ceiling tiles.
(c) Kitchen appliances.
(d) Bathroom fixtures.
2. How does Louise view Elgin?
(c) Purposely hurtful.
3. Who convinces the narrator to leave Louise?
(a) A co-worker.
4. Where is Louise from?
5. What type of facility does Elgin say can help Louise?
(a) Research labs.
(b) Pediatric hospital.
(c) Psychiatric hospital.
(d) Cancer facility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator consider unsatisfying when done alone?
2. Which of the following best describes the narrator when he or she is in a relationship with Jacqueline?
3. What does the narrator hope that Elgin can do when he moves away?
4. Who does trusts Elgin the least?
5. What does Louise decide to do after the vacation?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)