|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator feel upon moving away?
2. At whose house do the narrator and Louise carry on an affair?
(a) The narrator's ex-lover's.
(b) Elgin's parent's.
3. Which of the following best describes Elgin's parents?
4. Who promises to keep the narrator informed about Louise's condition?
(b) Louise's doctor.
5. Which of the following types of literary devices are present in the novel?
(d) Iambic Pentameter.
Short Answer Questions
1. After fighting with Jacqueline, who does the narrator go to?
2. What must be damaged to free the narrator from handcuffs?
3. Who does Jacqueline attack?
4. How does the reader view the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline?
5. According to the narrator, who would appreciate an affair?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)