|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator view Elgin's attempts to get the narrator to move away?
(a) Elgin's selfishness.
(b) Elgin's hatred.
(c) Elgin's pure love.
(d) The best in Elgin's nature.
2. Who decided they had to be the one to walk away concerning Louise's illness?
(b) The narrator.
3. What happens to the handcuff key?
(a) It is pushed out of reach.
(b) Somebody maliciously hides it.
(c) It gets thrown away.
(d) Somebody leaves with it.
4. How does Louise react to the narrator's act of violence?
(a) She is hurt.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is excited.
(d) She is scared.
5. When the narrator goes on a first date with Louise, who is he or she supposed to spend the night with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of home does the narrator rent in the country?
2. How does the reader perceive Jacqueline's anger?
3. How long do Louise and the narrator live together?
4. What is the narrator scared will happen if he or she reveals his or her true feelings to Louise?
5. What does Louise ask the narrator when telling him or her about Elgin?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)