|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following causes a rift between Elgin and his parents?
(a) Elgin did not have children with his wife.
(b) Elgin did not become a doctor.
(c) Elgin married a woman who is not Jewish.
(d) Elgin married a Jewish woman.
2. Who does Jacqueline lock out of her apartment?
(b) The narrator.
3. When is Louise ready to hear that the narrator loves her?
(a) When they live toether.
(b) When Louise has left Elgin.
(c) When the narrator means it.
(d) When Jacqueline knows about the relationship.
4. What does the narrator tell Jacqueline that prompts a problem?
(a) That the narrator simply doesn't love Jacqueline anymore.
(b) That the narrator is having an affair with Elgin.
(c) The truth about the narrator's relationship with Louise.
(d) That the narrator is going back to Bathsheba.
5. What relationship does the reader fear the narrator will have with Louise?
(a) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Frank.
(b) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Bathsheba.
(c) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline.
(d) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Inge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of art troubled Inge?
2. Which of the following did Inge actively object to?
3. Where is Louise from?
4. Which of the following best describes Bruno?
5. Which opinion of the narrator's has changed?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)