|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What explains Louise's easy affection for the narrator?
(a) Her relationship with Elgin.
(b) Her relationship with her father.
(c) Her relationship with herself.
(d) Her relationship with Jacqueline.
2. Which lover brought out the best in the narrator?
3. Which best describes the narrator's reliability?
(a) The narrator's judgement is affected by the past.
(b) The narrator is not reliable, and he or she admits it.
(c) The narrator is completely unreliable.
(d) The narrator is reliable.
4. How does the narrator believe Louise feels about Elgin?
(a) Louise is in danger being with Elgin.
(b) Louise feels passionately about him.
(c) Louise hates him.
(d) Louise has affection for him.
5. What type of art did Inge object to?
(b) Classic paintings.
(c) Graphic design.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Louise's goal?
2. What relationship does the reader fear the narrator will have with Louise?
3. What type of woman is the narrator known to seek out?
4. According to the narrator, what is the end of passion?
5. Which of the following causes a rift between Elgin and his parents?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)