|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of art did Inge object to?
(b) Graphic design.
(d) Classic paintings.
2. After fighting with Jacqueline, who does the narrator go to?
3. According to Louise, who has said "I love you" to many people?
(c) The narrator.
4. How does Louise react to the narrator's act of violence?
(a) She is hurt.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is scared.
(d) She is excited.
5. According to Louise, what is Elgin best suited for?
(c) Being a parent.
(d) Treating patients.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the narrator when he or she is in a relationship with Jacqueline?
2. How does the narrator view Jacqueline?
3. When the narrator reflects back on early days of his or her affair with Louise, what types of memories are they?
4. Which of the following describes Jacqueline's allure to the narrator?
5. What does the narrator compare his or her affair with Louise to?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)