|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before learning the truth, what did Jacqueline think her relationship with the narrator was?
(a) A marriage.
(b) A commitment.
(c) A casual encounter.
(d) A one-sided relationship.
2. What is the narrator afraid of about revealing his or her relationship with Louise?
(a) Not having a place to live.
(b) Getting hurt emotionally by Louise.
(c) Getting physically hurt by Jacqueline.
(d) Hurting Jacqueline emotionally.
3. What type of art did Inge object to?
(a) Classic paintings.
(b) Graphic design.
4. What relationship does the reader fear the narrator will have with Louise?
(a) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Bathsheba.
(b) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Frank.
(c) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Inge.
(d) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline.
5. What is Louise's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is the biggest representation of foreshadowing?
2. According to the narrator, who would appreciate an affair?
3. What does the narrator tell Jacqueline that prompts a problem?
4. How does Elgin feel about Louise?
5. According to the narrator, who would never appreciate an affair?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)