|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Louise, who has said "I love you" to many people?
(d) The narrator.
2. Who was Jacqueline married to?
(a) A painter.
(b) A writer.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A professor.
3. Which character is the biggest representation of foreshadowing?
4. According to the narrator, who would appreciate an affair?
5. Which of the following describes Jacqueline's allure to the narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bathsheba bring out most in the narrator?
2. What did Elgin study when he finished going to school?
3. What relationship does the reader fear the narrator will have with Louise?
4. What explains Louise's easy affection for the narrator?
5. Which of the following describes Elgin and Louise's marriage?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)