|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the narrator dating Jacqueline?
(a) The narrator loves her.
(b) The narrator wants to avoid getting hurt.
(c) The narrator wants to get revenge on Jacqueline.
(d) The narrator feels bad for her.
2. According to the narrator, what is the end of passion?
(b) Old age.
3. How does the narrator view Jacqueline?
(b) Out of shape.
4. Where is Louise from?
5. What does Jacqueline provide most for the narrator?
(a) Cleaning and cooking.
(d) An appearance put on for family and friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, who would appreciate an affair?
2. Which of the following did Inge actively object to?
3. How does the narrator believe Louise feels about Elgin?
4. Which lover brought out the best in the narrator?
5. What relationship does the reader fear the narrator will have with Louise?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)