|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Louise ready to hear that the narrator loves her?
(a) When they live toether.
(b) When Jacqueline knows about the relationship.
(c) When the narrator means it.
(d) When Louise has left Elgin.
2. What did Elgin study?
(d) Food preparation.
3. What did Jacqueline destroy in her apartment?
(a) Bathroom fixtures.
(c) Ceiling tiles.
(d) Kitchen appliances.
4. When did the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline stop expanding?
(a) When they moved in together.
(b) When they had a child.
(c) When they met each other's parents.
(d) When they got married.
5. Which of the following did Inge actively object to?
(a) The destruction of classic buildings.
(b) Harming those who got in her way.
(c) Married women.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Louise, who has said "I love you" to many people?
2. What does the narrator tell Jacqueline that prompts a problem?
3. Who was Jacqueline married to?
4. Which of the following is a theme in the novel?
5. Who does the narrator hit?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)