|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of art troubled Inge?
(a) The portrayal of the female figure.
(b) The portrayal of animals and humans together.
(c) The portrayal of children.
(d) The portrayal of mother nature.
2. What does the narrator tell Jacqueline that prompts a problem?
(a) That the narrator is going back to Bathsheba.
(b) That the narrator simply doesn't love Jacqueline anymore.
(c) That the narrator is having an affair with Elgin.
(d) The truth about the narrator's relationship with Louise.
3. What does the violence in the novel represent?
4. Whose belongings does Jacqueline destroy?
(a) The narrator's.
(d) Her own.
5. What did Elgin study?
(b) Food preparation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the narrator dating Jacqueline?
2. How does Louise react to the narrator's act of violence?
3. Which opinion of the narrator's has changed?
4. What is the narrator afraid of about revealing his or her relationship with Louise?
5. Before learning the truth, what did Jacqueline think her relationship with the narrator was?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)