|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bathsheba bring out most in the narrator?
(a) A sexual side.
(b) A bad side.
(c) A shy side.
(d) A philosophical side.
2. According to the narrator, what is the end of passion?
(a) Old age.
3. How does Louise react to the narrator's act of violence?
(a) She is hurt.
(b) She is excited.
(c) She is scared.
(d) She is angry.
4. Who does the narrator hit?
5. According to the narrator, why do married women have affairs?
(a) Women are forced into marriage.
(b) Relationships become boring.
(c) Men are not able to please women.
(d) Long-term relationships are no longer possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does the narrator most likely feel about infidelity?
2. What is Jacqueline's relationship with Louise?
3. What did Jacqueline destroy in her apartment?
4. When did the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline stop expanding?
5. What is Louise's last name?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)