|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of woman is the narrator known to seek out?
(a) Educated women.
(b) Shy women.
(c) Married women.
(d) Angry women.
2. According to the narrator, what is the end of passion?
(a) Old age.
3. What type of people was Frank raised by?
4. Which character is the biggest representation of foreshadowing?
5. What is Elgin's religion?
(a) He is Catholic.
(b) He is Protestant.
(c) He is an atheist.
(d) He is Jewish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does the narrator most likely feel about infidelity?
2. What does Louise refuse to accept from the narrator?
3. Which of the following is a theme in the novel?
4. What did Elgin study when he finished going to school?
5. Which best describes the narrator's reliability?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)