|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of art did Inge object to?
(b) Classic paintings.
(c) Graphic design.
2. According to Louise, who has said "I love you" to many people?
(b) The narrator.
3. What is Jacqueline's relationship with Louise?
(a) They are enemies.
(b) They are lovers.
(c) They are friends.
(d) They are co-workers.
4. What are the names of Elgin's parents?
(a) Elgin and Cassandra.
(b) Carter and Christie.
(c) Esau and Sarah.
(d) Samuel and Jaylyn.
5. Which of the following types of literary devices are present in the novel?
(a) Iambic Pentameter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jacqueline attack?
2. What do vague elements in the story allow the reader to focus on?
3. When did the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline stop expanding?
4. According to the narrator, how many married women have affairs?
5. Which opinion of the narrator's has changed?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)