|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, how many married women have affairs?
(a) Less than 10 percent of them.
(b) Half of them.
(c) A quarter of them.
(d) All of them.
2. What explains Louise's easy affection for the narrator?
(a) Her relationship with herself.
(b) Her relationship with Elgin.
(c) Her relationship with her father.
(d) Her relationship with Jacqueline.
3. Which of the following literary devices most accurately describes Jacqueline's anger?
4. Which character is the biggest representation of foreshadowing?
5. Before learning the truth, what did Jacqueline think her relationship with the narrator was?
(a) A one-sided relationship.
(b) A commitment.
(c) A casual encounter.
(d) A marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Louise from?
2. What does the narrator compare his or her affair with Louise to?
3. According to Louise, who has said "I love you" to many people?
4. Whose belongings does Jacqueline destroy?
5. Which best describes the narrator's reliability?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)