|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator tell Jacqueline that prompts a problem?
(a) That the narrator is having an affair with Elgin.
(b) That the narrator is going back to Bathsheba.
(c) That the narrator simply doesn't love Jacqueline anymore.
(d) The truth about the narrator's relationship with Louise.
2. What did Bathsheba bring out most in the narrator?
(a) A shy side.
(b) A bad side.
(c) A sexual side.
(d) A philosophical side.
3. What did Elgin study?
(c) Food preparation.
4. Where does Jacqueline work?
5. What are the names of Elgin's parents?
(a) Elgin and Cassandra.
(b) Samuel and Jaylyn.
(c) Esau and Sarah.
(d) Carter and Christie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator answer Louise's question about the future of their relationship?
2. According to Louise, who has said "I love you" to many people?
3. According to the narrator, who would never appreciate an affair?
4. Which of the following is a theme in the novel?
5. Who tells Elgin about Louise's affair with the narrator?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)