|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose belongings does Jacqueline destroy?
(a) Her own.
(c) The narrator's.
2. What are the names of Elgin's parents?
(a) Esau and Sarah.
(b) Samuel and Jaylyn.
(c) Elgin and Cassandra.
(d) Carter and Christie.
3. What does the narrator consider unsatisfying when done alone?
(a) Drink coffee.
(b) Go to the bookstore.
(c) Eat at a restaurant.
(d) Watch people through windows.
4. According to Louise, who has said "I love you" to many people?
(d) The narrator.
5. What did Bathsheba bring out most in the narrator?
(a) A philosophical side.
(b) A bad side.
(c) A shy side.
(d) A sexual side.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the narrator date immediately after Bathsheba?
2. When the narrator reflects back on early days of his or her affair with Louise, what types of memories are they?
3. According to the narrator, how many married women have affairs?
4. How does the narrator view Jacqueline?
5. Which of the following best describes Inge?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)