|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator hit?
2. What does the narrator consider unsatisfying when done alone?
(a) Watch people through windows.
(b) Drink coffee.
(c) Go to the bookstore.
(d) Eat at a restaurant.
3. What did Bathsheba once expose the narrator to?
(a) An illegal gambling ring.
(b) A group of violent men.
(c) Drug culture.
(d) A sexually transmitted disease.
4. What does Elgin ask Louise after he learns the truth?
(a) If she will have a child with him.
(b) If she will divorce him.
(c) If she will move out of the house.
(d) If she will move away with him.
5. Which of the following best describes the narrator when he or she is in a relationship with Jacqueline?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Elgin's parents?
2. What did Elgin study when he finished going to school?
3. How does the reader view the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline?
4. How does Louise view Elgin?
5. According to Louise, what is Elgin best suited for?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)