|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator reflects back on early days of his or her affair with Louise, what types of memories are they?
2. Who was Jacqueline married to?
(a) A painter.
(b) A professor.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A writer.
3. Which of the following best describes Inge?
(a) A democrat.
(b) A pacificst.
(c) A republican.
(d) A terrorist.
4. How does the narrator believe Louise feels about Elgin?
(a) Louise has affection for him.
(b) Louise feels passionately about him.
(c) Louise is in danger being with Elgin.
(d) Louise hates him.
5. What type of people was Frank raised by?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the reader view the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline?
2. Which of the following causes a rift between Elgin and his parents?
3. After the narrator reveals the truth, what is Jacqueline's fate?
4. What does Louise refuse to accept from the narrator?
5. Who does Louise describe as being bad with people?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)