|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, who would appreciate an affair?
2. How does the narrator describe having an affair?
(b) Vital to society.
3. Who does Louise describe as being bad with people?
(c) The narrator.
4. Which character is foreshadowed to be the "villain"?
(a) The narrator.
5. How does the narrator believe Louise feels about Elgin?
(a) Louise hates him.
(b) Louise has affection for him.
(c) Louise feels passionately about him.
(d) Louise is in danger being with Elgin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator afraid of about revealing his or her relationship with Louise?
2. Before learning the truth, what did Jacqueline think her relationship with the narrator was?
3. When is Louise ready to hear that the narrator loves her?
4. What is the narrator scared will happen if he or she reveals his or her true feelings to Louise?
5. Where does the narrator work?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)