|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Louise describe as being bad with people?
(c) The narrator.
2. When the narrator reflects back on early days of his or her affair with Louise, what types of memories are they?
3. Which character is foreshadowed to be the "villain"?
(d) The narrator.
4. How did Elgin's mother die?
(a) Car accident.
(b) Complications after surgery.
(d) Gun injury.
5. What is the narrator afraid of about revealing his or her relationship with Louise?
(a) Getting hurt emotionally by Louise.
(b) Getting physically hurt by Jacqueline.
(c) Not having a place to live.
(d) Hurting Jacqueline emotionally.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the narrator when he or she is in a relationship with Jacqueline?
2. Why does the narrator tell so many women that he or she loves them?
3. What did Elgin study?
4. What is Jacqueline's relationship with Louise?
5. Which best describes the narrator's reliability?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)