|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Elgin practice traditional medicine?
(a) Poor bedside manner.
(b) He lacks compassion.
(c) He lacks knowledge.
(d) He is unhygienic.
2. Whose belongings does Jacqueline destroy?
(b) Her own.
(c) The narrator's.
3. Which opinion of the narrator's has changed?
(a) Opinion about compassion.
(b) Opinion about Jacqueline.
(c) Opinion about health conditions.
(d) Opinion about marriage.
4. What does Jacqueline provide most for the narrator?
(a) An appearance put on for family and friends.
(b) Cleaning and cooking.
5. Where does Louise invite the narrator to go together alone?
(a) A museum.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The opera.
(d) The movie theather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator consider unsatisfying when done alone?
2. Which of the following best describes Bruno?
3. Which of the following is Louise's goal?
4. Which of the following did Inge actively object to?
5. How does Elgin feel about Louise?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)