|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of art did Inge object to?
(c) Graphic design.
(d) Classic paintings.
2. Where does Jacqueline work?
3. Why is the narrator dating Jacqueline?
(a) The narrator wants to get revenge on Jacqueline.
(b) The narrator wants to avoid getting hurt.
(c) The narrator loves her.
(d) The narrator feels bad for her.
4. How did Elgin's mother die?
(b) Car accident.
(c) Gun injury.
(d) Complications after surgery.
5. Which character is the biggest representation of foreshadowing?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator feel about one day marrying Louise?
2. How does the narrator answer Louise's question about the future of their relationship?
3. Which of the following is a theme in the novel?
4. What is most significant about the narrator?
5. Whose belongings does Jacqueline destroy?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)