|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jacqueline work?
2. What is Jacqueline's relationship with Louise?
(a) They are enemies.
(b) They are friends.
(c) They are co-workers.
(d) They are lovers.
3. Who does Jacqueline lock out of her apartment?
(d) The narrator.
4. How does Elgin feel about Louise finding sexual fulfillment elsewhere?
(a) He understands it.
(b) He loathes the idea.
(c) He is completely comfortable with it.
(d) He is disgusted by Louise.
5. Why does the narrator tell so many women that he or she loves them?
(a) The narrator loves all women.
(b) It is easy for the narrator.
(c) The narrator genuinely loved them.
(d) The narrator enjoys deceit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the narrator's sexual relationship with Jacqueline?
2. Which of the following best describes Bruno?
3. What is most significant about the narrator?
4. Which of the following is most comparable to Jacqueline?
5. Which of the following is Louise's goal?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)