|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Inge actively object to?
(a) Harming those who got in her way.
(b) Married women.
(d) The destruction of classic buildings.
2. Which of the following types of literary devices are present in the novel?
(d) Iambic Pentameter.
3. Which of the following describes Elgin and Louise's marriage?
(a) They don't spend any time together anymore.
(b) They lack compassion for anybody except themselves.
(c) They lack physical affection.
(d) They lack internal affection.
4. After fighting with Jacqueline, who does the narrator go to?
5. What are the names of Elgin's parents?
(a) Samuel and Jaylyn.
(b) Carter and Christie.
(c) Esau and Sarah.
(d) Elgin and Cassandra.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator answer Louise's question about the future of their relationship?
2. Which of the following is most comparable to Jacqueline?
3. How does Elgin feel about Louise finding sexual fulfillment elsewhere?
4. What is Jacqueline's relationship with Louise?
5. According to Louise, what is Elgin best suited for?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)