|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is the biggest representation of foreshadowing?
2. Before learning the truth, what did Jacqueline think her relationship with the narrator was?
(a) A casual encounter.
(b) A one-sided relationship.
(c) A commitment.
(d) A marriage.
3. Which of the following types of literary devices are present in the novel?
(c) Iambic Pentameter.
4. Why does the narrator tell so many women that he or she loves them?
(a) The narrator genuinely loved them.
(b) It is easy for the narrator.
(c) The narrator loves all women.
(d) The narrator enjoys deceit.
5. Who tells Elgin about Louise's affair with the narrator?
(a) The narrator.
(b) Elgin's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Inge?
2. What is the narrator scared will happen if he or she reveals his or her true feelings to Louise?
3. What can the reader tell about the narrator's feelings about Jacqueline?
4. What is Jacqueline's relationship with Louise?
5. Which lover brought out the best in the narrator?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)