|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Louise view Elgin?
(b) Purposely hurtful.
2. What does the violence in the novel represent?
3. After fighting with Jacqueline, who does the narrator go to?
4. How does Elgin feel about Louise?
(a) He wants to be with her even if he also has to be with the narrator.
(b) He does not have any feelings for her.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He is ashamed of her.
5. What does Jacqueline provide most for the narrator?
(b) Cleaning and cooking.
(c) An appearance put on for family and friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did Inge actively object to?
2. When is Louise ready to hear that the narrator loves her?
3. When did the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline stop expanding?
4. Who does the narrator hit?
5. What suggests that the narrator's relationship with Louise will be different from previous relationships?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)