|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Louise from?
2. What is the narrator afraid of about revealing his or her relationship with Louise?
(a) Getting physically hurt by Jacqueline.
(b) Getting hurt emotionally by Louise.
(c) Hurting Jacqueline emotionally.
(d) Not having a place to live.
3. Who did the narrator date immediately after Bathsheba?
4. What did Bathsheba once expose the narrator to?
(a) A group of violent men.
(b) An illegal gambling ring.
(c) Drug culture.
(d) A sexually transmitted disease.
5. When the narrator goes on a first date with Louise, who is he or she supposed to spend the night with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elgin's religion?
2. What did Bathsheba bring out most in the narrator?
3. Which of the following causes a rift between Elgin and his parents?
4. Which lover brought out the best in the narrator?
5. What do vague elements in the story allow the reader to focus on?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)