|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which lover told the narrator that the past no longer existed in their love?
2. What part of art troubled Inge?
(a) The portrayal of animals and humans together.
(b) The portrayal of mother nature.
(c) The portrayal of children.
(d) The portrayal of the female figure.
3. According to the narrator, how many married women have affairs?
(a) All of them.
(b) Less than 10 percent of them.
(c) Half of them.
(d) A quarter of them.
4. What suggests that the narrator's relationship with Louise will be different from previous relationships?
(a) Louise will not have a sexual relationship with the narrator.
(b) Louise and the narrator do not live together.
(c) Louise and the narrator do not actually care for each other.
(d) Louise won't let the narrator express love for her.
5. When did the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline stop expanding?
(a) When they met each other's parents.
(b) When they got married.
(c) When they had a child.
(d) When they moved in together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bathsheba once expose the narrator to?
2. What type of people was Frank raised by?
3. Which of the following causes a rift between Elgin and his parents?
4. Which best describes the narrator's reliability?
5. What type of art did Inge object to?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)