|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator tell so many women that he or she loves them?
(a) The narrator genuinely loved them.
(b) The narrator enjoys deceit.
(c) It is easy for the narrator.
(d) The narrator loves all women.
2. Who was Jacqueline married to?
(a) A professor.
(b) A writer.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A painter.
3. According to Louise, who has said "I love you" to many people?
(b) The narrator.
4. What did Elgin study?
(b) Food preparation.
5. What did Bathsheba once expose the narrator to?
(a) A sexually transmitted disease.
(b) An illegal gambling ring.
(c) A group of violent men.
(d) Drug culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bathsheba bring out most in the narrator?
2. What type of people was Frank raised by?
3. Which of the following best describes the narrator's sexual relationship with Jacqueline?
4. According to the narrator, how many married women have affairs?
5. Which of the following causes a rift between Elgin and his parents?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)