|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is most comparable to Jacqueline?
(a) Broken heart.
(b) Safe harbor.
(c) Dangerous mine.
(d) Mentally disturbed woman.
2. What is Elgin's religion?
(a) He is Catholic.
(b) He is an atheist.
(c) He is Protestant.
(d) He is Jewish.
3. What does the narrator compare his or her affair with Louise to?
(a) Other affairs the narrator has had.
(b) Other affairs Louise has had.
(c) A couple in therapy.
(d) High school relationships.
4. What type of people was Frank raised by?
5. Which character is the biggest representation of foreshadowing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the narrator dating Jacqueline?
2. Where is Louise from?
3. When is Louise ready to hear that the narrator loves her?
4. Who did the narrator date immediately after Bathsheba?
5. According to the narrator, how many married women have affairs?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)