|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which best describes the narrator's reliability?
(a) The narrator is completely unreliable.
(b) The narrator is reliable.
(c) The narrator's judgement is affected by the past.
(d) The narrator is not reliable, and he or she admits it.
2. According to Louise, who has said "I love you" to many people?
(d) The narrator.
3. Which of the following describes Jacqueline's allure to the narrator?
4. How does the narrator view Jacqueline?
(a) Out of shape.
5. What is Jacqueline's relationship with Louise?
(a) They are co-workers.
(b) They are friends.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They are lovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the narrator's sexual relationship with Jacqueline?
2. What relationship does the reader fear the narrator will have with Louise?
3. Which of the following best describes Bruno?
4. What is Louise's last name?
5. What did Bathsheba once expose the narrator to?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)