|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Louise invite the narrator to go together alone?
(a) The movie theather.
(b) The opera.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A museum.
2. What did Bathsheba bring out most in the narrator?
(a) A shy side.
(b) A bad side.
(c) A philosophical side.
(d) A sexual side.
3. Where does Jacqueline work?
4. What did Elgin study?
(d) Food preparation.
5. How does the narrator view Jacqueline?
(c) Out of shape.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the reader view the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline?
2. When is Louise ready to hear that the narrator loves her?
3. What type of art did Inge object to?
4. What does the narrator compare his or her affair with Louise to?
5. When the narrator reflects back on early days of his or her affair with Louise, what types of memories are they?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)