|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator tell so many women that he or she loves them?
(a) It is easy for the narrator.
(b) The narrator genuinely loved them.
(c) The narrator loves all women.
(d) The narrator enjoys deceit.
2. Which lover told the narrator that the past no longer existed in their love?
3. Which of the following is most comparable to Jacqueline?
(a) Broken heart.
(b) Safe harbor.
(c) Mentally disturbed woman.
(d) Dangerous mine.
4. What did Bathsheba bring out most in the narrator?
(a) A shy side.
(b) A bad side.
(c) A philosophical side.
(d) A sexual side.
5. What does Jacqueline provide most for the narrator?
(a) Cleaning and cooking.
(c) An appearance put on for family and friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator afraid of about revealing his or her relationship with Louise?
2. Which of the following does the narrator most likely feel about infidelity?
3. When is Louise ready to hear that the narrator loves her?
4. What did Bathsheba once expose the narrator to?
5. What did Elgin study?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)