|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Elgin's parents?
2. What does the narrator compare his or her affair with Louise to?
(a) Other affairs Louise has had.
(b) High school relationships.
(c) A couple in therapy.
(d) Other affairs the narrator has had.
3. Which of the following describes Jacqueline's allure to the narrator?
4. Which of the following did Inge actively object to?
(a) Married women.
(b) Harming those who got in her way.
(d) The destruction of classic buildings.
5. What is Elgin's religion?
(a) He is Jewish.
(b) He is Catholic.
(c) He is Protestant.
(d) He is an atheist.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline stop expanding?
2. Which of the following best describes Bruno?
3. What type of art did Inge object to?
4. Which of the following best describes Inge?
5. Where does Louise invite the narrator to go together alone?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)