|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does the narrator most likely feel about infidelity?
(a) Infidelity is acceptable.
(b) Infidelity is only okay for the narrator and his or her lovers.
(c) Infidelity makes the narrator angry but the narrator enjoys being devious.
(d) Infidelity is immoral.
2. What do vague elements in the story allow the reader to focus on?
(c) Emotive language.
3. What relationship does the reader fear the narrator will have with Louise?
(a) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Inge.
(b) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Bathsheba.
(c) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Frank.
(d) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline.
4. Which of the following best describes Bruno?
5. Which best describes the narrator's reliability?
(a) The narrator's judgement is affected by the past.
(b) The narrator is not reliable, and he or she admits it.
(c) The narrator is completely unreliable.
(d) The narrator is reliable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is most comparable to Jacqueline?
2. Which of the following is a theme in the novel?
3. When is Louise ready to hear that the narrator loves her?
4. What does Jacqueline provide most for the narrator?
5. What type of art did Inge object to?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)