|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is the biggest representation of foreshadowing?
2. What type of people was Frank raised by?
3. What is the narrator afraid of about revealing his or her relationship with Louise?
(a) Getting hurt emotionally by Louise.
(b) Not having a place to live.
(c) Hurting Jacqueline emotionally.
(d) Getting physically hurt by Jacqueline.
4. According to the narrator, why do married women have affairs?
(a) Women are forced into marriage.
(b) Men are not able to please women.
(c) Long-term relationships are no longer possible.
(d) Relationships become boring.
5. What is Elgin's religion?
(a) He is an atheist.
(b) He is Protestant.
(c) He is Jewish.
(d) He is Catholic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Louise's last name?
2. What relationship does the reader fear the narrator will have with Louise?
3. What part of art troubled Inge?
4. Which of the following is most comparable to Jacqueline?
5. Which of the following best describes Bruno?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)