|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louise refuse to accept from the narrator?
(b) Expressions of affection.
(c) Sexual advances.
2. Who did the narrator date immediately after Bathsheba?
3. Which of the following best describes Bruno?
4. Which lover told the narrator that the past no longer existed in their love?
5. When is Louise ready to hear that the narrator loves her?
(a) When Louise has left Elgin.
(b) When the narrator means it.
(c) When they live toether.
(d) When Jacqueline knows about the relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Louise's last name?
2. Which of the following did Inge actively object to?
3. How does the reader view the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline?
4. Which of the following best describes Inge?
5. Which character is the biggest representation of foreshadowing?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)