|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator reflects back on early days of his or her affair with Louise, what types of memories are they?
2. What is the relationship between Louise and Elgin?
(a) They are friends.
(b) They are related.
(c) They are dating.
(d) They are married.
3. According to Louise, who has said "I love you" to many people?
(a) The narrator.
4. What is most significant about the narrator?
(a) The narrator has had many affairs.
(b) The narrator is unlikeable.
(c) The reader doesn't know the gender or name of the narrator.
(d) The reader doesn't understand the narrator's motives.
5. What is Jacqueline's relationship with Louise?
(a) They are enemies.
(b) They are lovers.
(c) They are co-workers.
(d) They are friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Jacqueline married to?
2. Which best describes the narrator's reliability?
3. What type of people was Frank raised by?
4. Which of the following did Inge actively object to?
5. Which of the following best describes the narrator's sexual relationship with Jacqueline?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)