|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which lover told the narrator that the past no longer existed in their love?
2. What type of people was Frank raised by?
3. Where is Louise from?
4. Which of the following does the narrator most likely feel about infidelity?
(a) Infidelity makes the narrator angry but the narrator enjoys being devious.
(b) Infidelity is only okay for the narrator and his or her lovers.
(c) Infidelity is immoral.
(d) Infidelity is acceptable.
5. According to Louise, who has said "I love you" to many people?
(d) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Bruno?
2. Where does Jacqueline work?
3. Who did the narrator date immediately after Bathsheba?
4. What is the relationship between Louise and Elgin?
5. What is Louise's last name?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)