|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline stop expanding?
(a) When they moved in together.
(b) When they had a child.
(c) When they got married.
(d) When they met each other's parents.
2. According to the narrator, how many married women have affairs?
(a) A quarter of them.
(b) All of them.
(c) Less than 10 percent of them.
(d) Half of them.
3. What part of art troubled Inge?
(a) The portrayal of the female figure.
(b) The portrayal of children.
(c) The portrayal of mother nature.
(d) The portrayal of animals and humans together.
4. What does the narrator compare his or her affair with Louise to?
(a) Other affairs Louise has had.
(b) Other affairs the narrator has had.
(c) A couple in therapy.
(d) High school relationships.
5. How does the narrator view Jacqueline?
(c) Out of shape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacqueline provide most for the narrator?
2. Which of the following did Inge actively object to?
3. Where does Jacqueline work?
4. What is Jacqueline's relationship with Louise?
5. Where is Louise from?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)