|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the narrator date immediately after Bathsheba?
2. What is the relationship between Louise and Elgin?
(a) They are related.
(b) They are married.
(c) They are friends.
(d) They are dating.
3. Which of the following describes Jacqueline's allure to the narrator?
4. What did Bathsheba bring out most in the narrator?
(a) A shy side.
(b) A sexual side.
(c) A bad side.
(d) A philosophical side.
5. Which lover told the narrator that the past no longer existed in their love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Jacqueline married to?
2. What does Jacqueline provide most for the narrator?
3. Why is the narrator dating Jacqueline?
4. What did Bathsheba once expose the narrator to?
5. According to the narrator, why do married women have affairs?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)