|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the narrator's sexual relationship with Jacqueline?
(a) Jacqueline does not want to have sex with the narrator.
(b) The narrator is passionate about Jacqueline.
(c) The narrator does not believe in sexual attraction.
(d) The narrator is not sexually attracted to Jacqueline.
2. What type of people was Frank raised by?
3. Which of the following causes a rift between Elgin and his parents?
(a) Elgin married a Jewish woman.
(b) Elgin married a woman who is not Jewish.
(c) Elgin did not become a doctor.
(d) Elgin did not have children with his wife.
4. Where does Louise invite the narrator to go together alone?
(a) The movie theather.
(b) The opera.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A museum.
5. What is the relationship between Louise and Elgin?
(a) They are dating.
(b) They are married.
(c) They are friends.
(d) They are related.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacqueline provide most for the narrator?
2. Which of the following describes Jacqueline's allure to the narrator?
3. Which of the following does the narrator most likely feel about infidelity?
4. Who did the narrator date immediately after Bathsheba?
5. What does the narrator compare his or her affair with Louise to?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)