|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elgin's religion?
(a) He is Catholic.
(b) He is an atheist.
(c) He is Protestant.
(d) He is Jewish.
2. When the narrator reflects back on early days of his or her affair with Louise, what types of memories are they?
3. What does Jacqueline provide most for the narrator?
(a) An appearance put on for family and friends.
(c) Cleaning and cooking.
4. What type of art did Inge object to?
(a) Graphic design.
(d) Classic paintings.
5. Why is the narrator dating Jacqueline?
(a) The narrator wants to get revenge on Jacqueline.
(b) The narrator feels bad for her.
(c) The narrator loves her.
(d) The narrator wants to avoid getting hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louise refuse to accept from the narrator?
2. Where is Louise from?
3. What type of people was Frank raised by?
4. Why does the narrator tell so many women that he or she loves them?
5. What did Bathsheba once expose the narrator to?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)