|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, how many married women have affairs?
(a) Half of them.
(b) All of them.
(c) A quarter of them.
(d) Less than 10 percent of them.
2. What is most significant about the narrator?
(a) The reader doesn't understand the narrator's motives.
(b) The reader doesn't know the gender or name of the narrator.
(c) The narrator is unlikeable.
(d) The narrator has had many affairs.
3. Which of the following best describes Inge?
(a) A republican.
(b) A pacificst.
(c) A democrat.
(d) A terrorist.
4. What does Louise refuse to accept from the narrator?
(b) Sexual advances.
(c) Expressions of affection.
5. How does the reader view the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline?
(a) The narrator is using Jacqueline.
(b) Jacqueline could not care less about her relationship with the narrator.
(c) The narrator genuinely loves Jacqueline.
(d) Jacqueline is using the narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does the narrator most likely feel about infidelity?
2. When is Louise ready to hear that the narrator loves her?
3. What suggests that the narrator's relationship with Louise will be different from previous relationships?
4. Which lover told the narrator that the past no longer existed in their love?
5. Which of the following best describes Bruno?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)