|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Inge?
(a) A terrorist.
(b) A democrat.
(c) A republican.
(d) A pacificst.
2. When did the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline stop expanding?
(a) When they got married.
(b) When they moved in together.
(c) When they had a child.
(d) When they met each other's parents.
3. Which of the following best describes the narrator's sexual relationship with Jacqueline?
(a) The narrator is passionate about Jacqueline.
(b) Jacqueline does not want to have sex with the narrator.
(c) The narrator is not sexually attracted to Jacqueline.
(d) The narrator does not believe in sexual attraction.
4. Where does Louise invite the narrator to go together alone?
(a) The movie theather.
(b) A museum.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The opera.
5. Which of the following causes a rift between Elgin and his parents?
(a) Elgin married a Jewish woman.
(b) Elgin did not become a doctor.
(c) Elgin did not have children with his wife.
(d) Elgin married a woman who is not Jewish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What suggests that the narrator's relationship with Louise will be different from previous relationships?
2. Which of the following does the narrator most likely feel about infidelity?
3. How does the reader view the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline?
4. What is Jacqueline's relationship with Louise?
5. What is Louise's last name?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)