|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Louise and Elgin?
(a) They are dating.
(b) They are friends.
(c) They are married.
(d) They are related.
2. When the narrator goes on a first date with Louise, who is he or she supposed to spend the night with?
3. When did the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline stop expanding?
(a) When they had a child.
(b) When they met each other's parents.
(c) When they got married.
(d) When they moved in together.
4. What did Bathsheba bring out most in the narrator?
(a) A philosophical side.
(b) A bad side.
(c) A shy side.
(d) A sexual side.
5. When is Louise ready to hear that the narrator loves her?
(a) When Louise has left Elgin.
(b) When they live toether.
(c) When Jacqueline knows about the relationship.
(d) When the narrator means it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Louise from?
2. Which best describes the narrator's reliability?
3. Why does the narrator tell so many women that he or she loves them?
4. What part of art troubled Inge?
5. Which of the following is a theme in the novel?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)