|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Louise and Elgin?
(a) They are related.
(b) They are friends.
(c) They are married.
(d) They are dating.
2. Which of the following did Inge actively object to?
(a) The destruction of classic buildings.
(b) Harming those who got in her way.
(d) Married women.
3. Why is the narrator dating Jacqueline?
(a) The narrator wants to get revenge on Jacqueline.
(b) The narrator loves her.
(c) The narrator wants to avoid getting hurt.
(d) The narrator feels bad for her.
4. Which of the following best describes Bruno?
5. Where is Louise from?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the narrator reflects back on early days of his or her affair with Louise, what types of memories are they?
2. What does Jacqueline provide most for the narrator?
3. According to Louise, who has said "I love you" to many people?
4. Where does Jacqueline work?
5. What does Louise refuse to accept from the narrator?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)