|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louise refuse to accept from the narrator?
(b) Expressions of affection.
(c) Sexual advances.
2. Which lover told the narrator that the past no longer existed in their love?
3. When did the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline stop expanding?
(a) When they met each other's parents.
(b) When they got married.
(c) When they moved in together.
(d) When they had a child.
4. When the narrator reflects back on early days of his or her affair with Louise, what types of memories are they?
5. Which of the following describes Jacqueline's allure to the narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which best describes the narrator's reliability?
2. Which of the following does the narrator most likely feel about infidelity?
3. What is Louise's last name?
4. Which of the following causes a rift between Elgin and his parents?
5. What is Elgin's religion?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)