|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Louise, who has said "I love you" to many people?
(c) The narrator.
2. What is Jacqueline's relationship with Louise?
(a) They are enemies.
(b) They are co-workers.
(c) They are lovers.
(d) They are friends.
3. What is the relationship between Louise and Elgin?
(a) They are friends.
(b) They are related.
(c) They are dating.
(d) They are married.
4. What does the narrator compare his or her affair with Louise to?
(a) High school relationships.
(b) Other affairs the narrator has had.
(c) A couple in therapy.
(d) Other affairs Louise has had.
5. Who did the narrator date immediately after Bathsheba?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a theme in the novel?
2. Which of the following does the narrator most likely feel about infidelity?
3. When did the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline stop expanding?
4. Which of the following best describes the narrator's sexual relationship with Jacqueline?
5. What is Louise's last name?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)