|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jacqueline work?
2. When is Louise ready to hear that the narrator loves her?
(a) When the narrator means it.
(b) When Louise has left Elgin.
(c) When Jacqueline knows about the relationship.
(d) When they live toether.
3. Where does Louise invite the narrator to go together alone?
(a) The movie theather.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The opera.
(d) A museum.
4. How does the narrator view Jacqueline?
(c) Out of shape.
5. What relationship does the reader fear the narrator will have with Louise?
(a) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Inge.
(b) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Bathsheba.
(c) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline.
(d) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is most comparable to Jacqueline?
2. What did Elgin study?
3. What does Louise refuse to accept from the narrator?
4. According to the narrator, why do married women have affairs?
5. How does the reader view the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)