|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is the biggest representation of foreshadowing?
2. Which of the following best describes Elgin's parents?
3. When is Louise ready to hear that the narrator loves her?
(a) When Jacqueline knows about the relationship.
(b) When the narrator means it.
(c) When they live toether.
(d) When Louise has left Elgin.
4. Which of the following best describes Inge?
(a) A pacificst.
(b) A terrorist.
(c) A democrat.
(d) A republican.
5. How does the narrator view Jacqueline?
(c) Out of shape.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the reader view the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline?
2. When the narrator goes on a first date with Louise, who is he or she supposed to spend the night with?
3. Where is Louise from?
4. According to the narrator, why do married women have affairs?
5. When the narrator reflects back on early days of his or her affair with Louise, what types of memories are they?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)