|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the narrator dating Jacqueline?
(a) The narrator loves her.
(b) The narrator wants to avoid getting hurt.
(c) The narrator wants to get revenge on Jacqueline.
(d) The narrator feels bad for her.
2. According to the narrator, how many married women have affairs?
(a) All of them.
(b) A quarter of them.
(c) Less than 10 percent of them.
(d) Half of them.
3. When the narrator goes on a first date with Louise, who is he or she supposed to spend the night with?
4. Which of the following is most comparable to Jacqueline?
(a) Dangerous mine.
(b) Broken heart.
(c) Mentally disturbed woman.
(d) Safe harbor.
5. Which best describes the narrator's reliability?
(a) The narrator is reliable.
(b) The narrator's judgement is affected by the past.
(c) The narrator is completely unreliable.
(d) The narrator is not reliable, and he or she admits it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What suggests that the narrator's relationship with Louise will be different from previous relationships?
2. Who did the narrator date immediately after Bathsheba?
3. Which character is the biggest representation of foreshadowing?
4. Which of the following best describes Inge?
5. What is Louise's last name?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)