|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louise refuse to accept from the narrator?
(b) Sexual advances.
(c) Expressions of affection.
2. Why does the narrator tell so many women that he or she loves them?
(a) It is easy for the narrator.
(b) The narrator loves all women.
(c) The narrator enjoys deceit.
(d) The narrator genuinely loved them.
3. Which lover told the narrator that the past no longer existed in their love?
4. What did Bathsheba once expose the narrator to?
(a) Drug culture.
(b) An illegal gambling ring.
(c) A sexually transmitted disease.
(d) A group of violent men.
5. Which lover brought out the best in the narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a theme in the novel?
2. What did Bathsheba bring out most in the narrator?
3. What type of people was Frank raised by?
4. What do vague elements in the story allow the reader to focus on?
5. Who did the narrator date immediately after Bathsheba?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)