|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elgin study?
(c) Food preparation.
2. Which lover brought out the best in the narrator?
3. When the narrator goes on a first date with Louise, who is he or she supposed to spend the night with?
4. When is Louise ready to hear that the narrator loves her?
(a) When Louise has left Elgin.
(b) When the narrator means it.
(c) When Jacqueline knows about the relationship.
(d) When they live toether.
5. What suggests that the narrator's relationship with Louise will be different from previous relationships?
(a) Louise and the narrator do not live together.
(b) Louise will not have a sexual relationship with the narrator.
(c) Louise and the narrator do not actually care for each other.
(d) Louise won't let the narrator express love for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Elgin's parents?
2. Why does the narrator tell so many women that he or she loves them?
3. What is Louise's last name?
4. Why is the narrator dating Jacqueline?
5. What type of people was Frank raised by?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)