|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 9-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, why do married women have affairs?
(a) Men are not able to please women.
(b) Women are forced into marriage.
(c) Relationships become boring.
(d) Long-term relationships are no longer possible.
2. What is Louise's last name?
3. What does the narrator compare his or her affair with Louise to?
(a) A couple in therapy.
(b) Other affairs the narrator has had.
(c) High school relationships.
(d) Other affairs Louise has had.
4. What type of art did Inge object to?
(a) Classic paintings.
(d) Graphic design.
5. When the narrator goes on a first date with Louise, who is he or she supposed to spend the night with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship does the reader fear the narrator will have with Louise?
2. Where is Louise from?
3. What type of people was Frank raised by?
4. Who did the narrator date immediately after Bathsheba?
5. What did Bathsheba bring out most in the narrator?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)