|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator view Elgin's attempts to get the narrator to move away?
(a) Elgin's pure love.
(b) Elgin's selfishness.
(c) The best in Elgin's nature.
(d) Elgin's hatred.
2. Who is Elgin arriving home with when the narrator sees him?
(a) His mother.
(b) A new woman.
3. Which character is foreshadowed to be the "villain"?
(d) The narrator.
4. What is the relationship between Louise and Elgin?
(a) They are related.
(b) They are friends.
(c) They are married.
(d) They are dating.
5. What type of animal does the narrator adopt?
Short Answer Questions
1. What suggests that the narrator's relationship with Louise will be different from previous relationships?
2. What is the name of the narrator's boss?
3. After fighting with Jacqueline, who does the narrator go to?
4. Which of the following best describes Elgin's parents?
5. Which lover told the narrator that the past no longer existed in their love?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)