Quiz: Pages 54-87
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How did Elgin's mother die?
a) Car accident.
b) Complications after surgery.
d) Gun injury.
2. Which of the following is a theme in the novel?
a) Angry ex-lovers.
b) Lost relationships.
c) Loving somebody you can't have.
d) The past is always hurtful.
3. What does the violence in the novel represent?
4. After the narrator reveals the truth, what is Jacqueline's fate?
a) She is homeless.
b) She has been saved.
c) She is guaranteed to find love elsewhere.
d) She is now doomed.
5. How does the reader perceive Jacqueline's anger?
a) It is...
This section contains 239 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)