|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After fighting with Jacqueline, who does the narrator go to?
2. After the narrator reveals the truth, what is Jacqueline's fate?
(a) She is now doomed.
(b) She is guaranteed to find love elsewhere.
(c) She is homeless.
(d) She has been saved.
3. Which of the following describes Jacqueline's allure to the narrator?
4. Upon moving, why does the narrator begin studying?
(a) To begin working on translations again.
(b) To know what Louise is going through.
(c) To tell Louise's story.
(d) To reveal Elgin as a fraud.
5. What type of feelings does the narrator's boss have for the narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator get thrown out of?
2. Upon moving to the country, what does the narrator begin to study?
3. Why is the narrator's boss a significant character?
4. What is most significant about the narrator?
5. Which of the following literary devices most accurately describes Jacqueline's anger?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)