|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elgin ask Louise after he learns the truth?
(a) If she will have a child with him.
(b) If she will divorce him.
(c) If she will move out of the house.
(d) If she will move away with him.
2. Which of the following types of literary devices are present in the novel?
(c) Iambic Pentameter.
3. Whose belongings does Jacqueline destroy?
(a) The narrator's.
(b) Her own.
4. Why is the narrator dating Jacqueline?
(a) The narrator loves her.
(b) The narrator wants to get revenge on Jacqueline.
(c) The narrator feels bad for her.
(d) The narrator wants to avoid getting hurt.
5. What happens when the narrator becomes so obsessed with Louise?
(a) The narrator is arrested.
(b) The narrator begins taking medications
(c) Work becomes impossible for the narrator.
(d) The narrator forgets to pay rent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of feelings does the narrator's boss have for the narrator?
2. What does the reader learn about the narrator over the course of the novel?
3. Which of the following best describes the narrator's opinion of Elgin when he moves away?
4. After fighting with Jacqueline, who does the narrator go to?
5. Who does the narrator give the key to the handcuffs?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)