|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator give the key to the handcuffs?
(a) A customer.
(b) A librarian.
(c) A co-worker.
(d) A security guard.
2. After the narrator reveals the truth, what is Jacqueline's fate?
(a) She is guaranteed to find love elsewhere.
(b) She has been saved.
(c) She is now doomed.
(d) She is homeless.
3. What is the relationship between Louise and Elgin?
(a) They are friends.
(b) They are married.
(c) They are related.
(d) They are dating.
4. After fighting with Jacqueline, what does the narrator do?
(a) Wanders the streets.
(b) Fights with a man outside.
(c) Calls Elgin on the phone.
(d) Visits an old lover.
5. Where does the narrator get thrown out of?
(a) Office building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louise refuse to accept from the narrator?
2. What happens to the handcuff key?
3. Which ex-lover seems to effect the narrator the most?
4. Which character is the biggest representation of foreshadowing?
5. Who does Jacqueline lock out of her apartment?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)