|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animal does the narrator adopt?
2. Why did Elgin end up sending the narrator away?
(a) To have another chance with Louise.
(b) To get revenge.
(c) To hurt Louise physically.
(d) To make sure the narrator was being true to Louise.
3. Where does the narrator get thrown out of?
(a) Office building.
4. While living in the countryside, who does the narrator try to contact about Louise's health?
(c) Elgin's father.
5. Which of the following thoughts soothes the narrator while living in the countryside?
(a) Louise and Elgin will be together.
(b) Louise still loves her.
(c) Louise is happy.
(d) Louise is still alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Elgin practice traditional medicine?
2. What can the reader tell about the narrator's feelings about Jacqueline?
3. What part of art troubled Inge?
4. How does Louise react to the narrator's act of violence?
5. Where does the narrator work?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)