|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character would be considered to be the most heroic in the novel?
(d) The narrator.
2. What relationship does the reader fear the narrator will have with Louise?
(a) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Bathsheba.
(b) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Frank.
(c) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Inge.
(d) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline.
3. What language does the narrator translate for work?
4. What is Louise's last name?
5. What must be damaged to free the narrator from handcuffs?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the narrator reflects back on early days of his or her affair with Louise, what types of memories are they?
2. Who does Louise describe as being bad with people?
3. What is Elgin worried about after he learns the truth?
4. What does Louise admit about her disorder?
5. What part of art troubled Inge?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)