|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of home does the narrator rent in the country?
2. Which best describes the narrator's reliability?
(a) The narrator is reliable.
(b) The narrator is not reliable, and he or she admits it.
(c) The narrator is completely unreliable.
(d) The narrator's judgement is affected by the past.
3. Who does the narrator find the most love with?
(b) The narrator's boss.
4. Who is the narrator's boss most similar to?
5. When the narrator returns to the country, how does he or she get from the train station to the cottage?
(c) Taxi cab.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decided they had to be the one to walk away concerning Louise's illness?
2. What does the narrator handcuff himself/herself to?
3. What does the narrator compare his or her affair with Louise to?
4. What condition does Louise have?
5. Which of the following describes Jacqueline's allure to the narrator?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)