|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator alert to help him or her out of handcuffs?
(d) Security guard.
2. Which of the following best describes the narrator's ultimate goal?
(a) For Elgin to make Louise happy.
(b) To find fulfillment in work.
(c) For Louise to be healthy and safe.
(d) For Louise to pursue her dreams.
3. Where does Elgin want Louise to go for treatment?
(c) United States.
4. Who ends up being at the cottage when the narrator returns from London?
(a) Jacqueline and Louise.
(c) Louise and Elgin.
(d) Louise and the narrator's boss.
5. Which of the following best describes Inge?
(a) A terrorist.
(b) A republican.
(c) A pacificst.
(d) A democrat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jacqueline work?
2. Which opinion of the narrator's has changed?
3. How does the reader view the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline?
4. What is the narrator scared will happen if he or she reveals his or her true feelings to Louise?
5. What type of people was Frank raised by?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)