|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator get a job in the country?
2. What does the narrator first notice that is odd about the cottage upon returning?
(a) The bed is unmade.
(b) The refrigerator is full.
(c) There is a note on the door.
(d) All the lights are on.
3. What does Louise admit about her disorder?
(a) She is dying.
(b) She does have a disorder and is waiting for test results.
(c) She has no idea what Elgin is talking about.
(d) She denies having health conditions.
4. According to Louise, who has said "I love you" to many people?
(d) The narrator.
5. When the narrator reflects back on early days of his or her affair with Louise, what types of memories are they?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who promises to keep the narrator informed about Louise's condition?
2. Who does Louise describe as being bad with people?
3. Which of the following is a theme in the novel?
4. Who ends up being at the cottage when the narrator returns from London?
5. When the narrator and his or her boss share a bed, why doesn't anything sexual happen between them?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)