|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elgin study?
(a) Food preparation.
2. Which character is the biggest representation of foreshadowing?
3. Who does Jacqueline lock out of her apartment?
(a) The narrator.
4. How does the reader view the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline?
(a) The narrator is using Jacqueline.
(b) Jacqueline could not care less about her relationship with the narrator.
(c) The narrator genuinely loves Jacqueline.
(d) Jacqueline is using the narrator.
5. According to the narrator, who would never appreciate an affair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which lover told the narrator that the past no longer existed in their love?
2. Who was Jacqueline married to?
3. After fighting with Jacqueline, who does the narrator go to?
4. Which of the following is Louise's goal?
5. What relationship does the reader fear the narrator will have with Louise?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)