|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator reflects back on early days of his or her affair with Louise, what types of memories are they?
2. Who does Louise describe as being bad with people?
(a) The narrator.
3. What did Elgin study?
(a) Food preparation.
4. Which of the following does the narrator most likely feel about infidelity?
(a) Infidelity is acceptable.
(b) Infidelity makes the narrator angry but the narrator enjoys being devious.
(c) Infidelity is immoral.
(d) Infidelity is only okay for the narrator and his or her lovers.
5. What relationship does the reader fear the narrator will have with Louise?
(a) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline.
(b) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Bathsheba.
(c) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Inge.
(d) Similar to the narrator's relationship with Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator compare his or her affair with Louise to?
2. Which of the following best describes Inge?
3. According to Louise, what is Elgin best suited for?
4. What did Bathsheba once expose the narrator to?
5. What does Louise ask the narrator when telling him or her about Elgin?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)