|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, who would never appreciate an affair?
2. What part of art troubled Inge?
(a) The portrayal of children.
(b) The portrayal of animals and humans together.
(c) The portrayal of mother nature.
(d) The portrayal of the female figure.
3. How does Louise react to the narrator's act of violence?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She is hurt.
(c) She is scared.
(d) She is excited.
4. What type of art did Inge object to?
(b) Graphic design.
(c) Classic paintings.
5. What is the narrator afraid of about revealing his or her relationship with Louise?
(a) Getting physically hurt by Jacqueline.
(b) Hurting Jacqueline emotionally.
(c) Not having a place to live.
(d) Getting hurt emotionally by Louise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the narrator when he or she is in a relationship with Jacqueline?
2. Which best describes the narrator's reliability?
3. What is Jacqueline's relationship with Louise?
4. How does the narrator feel about one day marrying Louise?
5. According to the narrator, why do married women have affairs?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)