|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator hit?
2. What is Elgin's religion?
(a) He is Protestant.
(b) He is an atheist.
(c) He is Catholic.
(d) He is Jewish.
3. What suggests that the narrator's relationship with Louise will be different from previous relationships?
(a) Louise and the narrator do not live together.
(b) Louise won't let the narrator express love for her.
(c) Louise and the narrator do not actually care for each other.
(d) Louise will not have a sexual relationship with the narrator.
4. Before learning the truth, what did Jacqueline think her relationship with the narrator was?
(a) A marriage.
(b) A commitment.
(c) A casual encounter.
(d) A one-sided relationship.
5. Where does Louise invite the narrator to go together alone?
(a) A museum.
(b) The movie theather.
(c) The opera.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Jacqueline married to?
2. Whose belongings does Jacqueline destroy?
3. What does Louise refuse to accept from the narrator?
4. Why can't Elgin practice traditional medicine?
5. Why does the narrator tell so many women that he or she loves them?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)