|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jacqueline destroy in her apartment?
(a) Kitchen appliances.
(c) Bathroom fixtures.
(d) Ceiling tiles.
2. Which of the following best describes the narrator's sexual relationship with Jacqueline?
(a) Jacqueline does not want to have sex with the narrator.
(b) The narrator is passionate about Jacqueline.
(c) The narrator is not sexually attracted to Jacqueline.
(d) The narrator does not believe in sexual attraction.
3. What suggests that the narrator's relationship with Louise will be different from previous relationships?
(a) Louise and the narrator do not live together.
(b) Louise will not have a sexual relationship with the narrator.
(c) Louise and the narrator do not actually care for each other.
(d) Louise won't let the narrator express love for her.
4. Who does Jacqueline lock out of her apartment?
(a) The narrator.
5. Who did the narrator date immediately after Bathsheba?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator hit?
2. Which character is foreshadowed to be the "villain"?
3. When the narrator goes on a first date with Louise, who is he or she supposed to spend the night with?
4. Where is Louise from?
5. Which of the following best describes Bruno?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)