|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the narrator when he or she is in a relationship with Jacqueline?
2. After fighting with Jacqueline, who does the narrator go to?
3. What does the narrator consider unsatisfying when done alone?
(a) Go to the bookstore.
(b) Watch people through windows.
(c) Eat at a restaurant.
(d) Drink coffee.
4. Which character is foreshadowed to be the "villain"?
(d) The narrator.
5. Who does Jacqueline attack?
(c) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship does the reader fear the narrator will have with Louise?
2. When is Louise ready to hear that the narrator loves her?
3. What is the narrator afraid of about revealing his or her relationship with Louise?
4. Which opinion of the narrator's has changed?
5. What is Elgin's religion?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)