|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is foreshadowed to be the "villain"?
(a) The narrator.
2. Which of the following best describes Elgin's parents?
3. Which of the following best describes Bruno?
4. How does the reader view the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline?
(a) The narrator genuinely loves Jacqueline.
(b) Jacqueline could not care less about her relationship with the narrator.
(c) Jacqueline is using the narrator.
(d) The narrator is using Jacqueline.
5. Before learning the truth, what did Jacqueline think her relationship with the narrator was?
(a) A one-sided relationship.
(b) A casual encounter.
(c) A marriage.
(d) A commitment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bathsheba once expose the narrator to?
2. How does the narrator answer Louise's question about the future of their relationship?
3. How does Louise react to the narrator's act of violence?
4. How does Louise view Elgin?
5. Which of the following does the narrator most likely feel about infidelity?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)