|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes Jacqueline's allure to the narrator?
2. What type of woman is the narrator known to seek out?
(a) Shy women.
(b) Angry women.
(c) Married women.
(d) Educated women.
3. Which of the following describes Elgin and Louise's marriage?
(a) They lack physical affection.
(b) They lack compassion for anybody except themselves.
(c) They lack internal affection.
(d) They don't spend any time together anymore.
4. What explains Louise's easy affection for the narrator?
(a) Her relationship with her father.
(b) Her relationship with Elgin.
(c) Her relationship with herself.
(d) Her relationship with Jacqueline.
5. When did the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline stop expanding?
(a) When they moved in together.
(b) When they had a child.
(c) When they got married.
(d) When they met each other's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Elgin's parents?
2. What did Bathsheba once expose the narrator to?
3. What part of art troubled Inge?
4. What is Louise's last name?
5. Which opinion of the narrator's has changed?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)