|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe having an affair?
(c) Vital to society.
2. What part of art troubled Inge?
(a) The portrayal of animals and humans together.
(b) The portrayal of mother nature.
(c) The portrayal of the female figure.
(d) The portrayal of children.
3. Which opinion of the narrator's has changed?
(a) Opinion about compassion.
(b) Opinion about health conditions.
(c) Opinion about Jacqueline.
(d) Opinion about marriage.
4. Who does the narrator hit?
5. What is the relationship between Louise and Elgin?
(a) They are friends.
(b) They are married.
(c) They are related.
(d) They are dating.
Short Answer Questions
1. What suggests that the narrator's relationship with Louise will be different from previous relationships?
2. When did the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline stop expanding?
3. What explains Louise's easy affection for the narrator?
4. What is most significant about the narrator?
5. What does the narrator consider unsatisfying when done alone?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)