|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Louise react to the narrator's act of violence?
(a) She is scared.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is hurt.
(d) She is excited.
2. Which lover brought out the best in the narrator?
3. What did Elgin study?
(b) Food preparation.
4. Why does the narrator tell so many women that he or she loves them?
(a) The narrator genuinely loved them.
(b) The narrator loves all women.
(c) It is easy for the narrator.
(d) The narrator enjoys deceit.
5. Who does Louise describe as being bad with people?
(d) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of art troubled Inge?
2. Where does Jacqueline work?
3. Which of the following best describes Bruno?
4. Who does Jacqueline attack?
5. What relationship does the reader fear the narrator will have with Louise?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)