|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes Jacqueline's allure to the narrator?
2. What does Louise refuse to accept from the narrator?
(a) Expressions of affection.
(d) Sexual advances.
3. What did Elgin study?
(a) Food preparation.
4. When the narrator reflects back on early days of his or her affair with Louise, what types of memories are they?
5. Who was Jacqueline married to?
(a) A painter.
(b) A writer.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of art did Inge object to?
2. Who does Louise describe as being bad with people?
3. When the narrator goes on a first date with Louise, who is he or she supposed to spend the night with?
4. What part of art troubled Inge?
5. What explains Louise's easy affection for the narrator?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)