|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, who would never appreciate an affair?
2. After the narrator reveals the truth, what is Jacqueline's fate?
(a) She is guaranteed to find love elsewhere.
(b) She is now doomed.
(c) She has been saved.
(d) She is homeless.
3. After fighting with Jacqueline, who does the narrator go to?
4. Why does the narrator tell so many women that he or she loves them?
(a) The narrator genuinely loved them.
(b) The narrator loves all women.
(c) The narrator enjoys deceit.
(d) It is easy for the narrator.
5. Which of the following literary devices most accurately describes Jacqueline's anger?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bathsheba bring out most in the narrator?
2. Which of the following best describes the narrator when he or she is in a relationship with Jacqueline?
3. What did Jacqueline destroy in her apartment?
4. How did Elgin's mother die?
5. According to the narrator, how many married women have affairs?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)