|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator believe Louise feels about Elgin?
(a) Louise has affection for him.
(b) Louise is in danger being with Elgin.
(c) Louise feels passionately about him.
(d) Louise hates him.
2. According to Louise, what is Elgin best suited for?
(b) Being a parent.
(c) Treating patients.
3. Where is Louise from?
4. Which lover brought out the best in the narrator?
5. Why can't Elgin practice traditional medicine?
(a) Poor bedside manner.
(b) He lacks compassion.
(c) He is unhygienic.
(d) He lacks knowledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following literary devices most accurately describes Jacqueline's anger?
2. What is Jacqueline's relationship with Louise?
3. Where does Jacqueline work?
4. What does the narrator consider unsatisfying when done alone?
5. What does Jacqueline provide most for the narrator?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)