|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Inge?
(a) A democrat.
(b) A pacificst.
(c) A republican.
(d) A terrorist.
2. According to the narrator, what is the end of passion?
(b) Old age.
3. Which of the following best describes Elgin's parents?
4. After the narrator reveals the truth, what is Jacqueline's fate?
(a) She has been saved.
(b) She is now doomed.
(c) She is guaranteed to find love elsewhere.
(d) She is homeless.
5. Who tells Elgin about Louise's affair with the narrator?
(b) Elgin's father.
(c) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Elgin practice traditional medicine?
2. Which of the following describes Jacqueline's allure to the narrator?
3. According to Louise, what is Elgin best suited for?
4. Where does the narrator work?
5. Where does Louise invite the narrator to go together alone?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)