|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Inge actively object to?
(a) Married women.
(b) The destruction of classic buildings.
(d) Harming those who got in her way.
2. How does the narrator answer Louise's question about the future of their relationship?
(a) That it's impossible to know at this point.
(b) That only Jacqueline stands in the way
(c) That it is not important at this point.
(d) That only Elgin stands in the way.
3. After fighting with Jacqueline, who does the narrator go to?
4. How does the narrator describe having an affair?
(c) Vital to society.
5. How does Elgin feel about Louise finding sexual fulfillment elsewhere?
(a) He understands it.
(b) He is completely comfortable with it.
(c) He loathes the idea.
(d) He is disgusted by Louise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following literary devices most accurately describes Jacqueline's anger?
2. According to the narrator, what is the end of passion?
3. What type of art did Inge object to?
4. Whose belongings does Jacqueline destroy?
5. Who does Jacqueline lock out of her apartment?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)