|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Louise invite the narrator to go together alone?
(a) A museum.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The opera.
(d) The movie theather.
2. How does Louise react to the narrator's act of violence?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She is hurt.
(c) She is scared.
(d) She is excited.
3. Who does Louise describe as being bad with people?
(b) The narrator.
4. Who tells Elgin about Louise's affair with the narrator?
(a) The narrator.
(d) Elgin's father.
5. How does Louise view Elgin?
(b) Purposely hurtful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose belongings does Jacqueline destroy?
2. Which of the following causes a rift between Elgin and his parents?
3. Which of the following describes Elgin and Louise's marriage?
4. Which of the following is Louise's goal?
5. After the narrator reveals the truth, what is Jacqueline's fate?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)