|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before learning the truth, what did Jacqueline think her relationship with the narrator was?
(a) A commitment.
(b) A casual encounter.
(c) A one-sided relationship.
(d) A marriage.
2. Which of the following describes Elgin and Louise's marriage?
(a) They lack internal affection.
(b) They lack compassion for anybody except themselves.
(c) They lack physical affection.
(d) They don't spend any time together anymore.
3. Which of the following types of literary devices are present in the novel?
(c) Iambic Pentameter.
4. What is Louise's last name?
5. Which of the following did Inge actively object to?
(a) Harming those who got in her way.
(b) Married women.
(c) The destruction of classic buildings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is foreshadowed to be the "villain"?
2. How does the narrator believe Louise feels about Elgin?
3. Who was Jacqueline married to?
4. Who does Jacqueline attack?
5. Which of the following best describes the narrator when he or she is in a relationship with Jacqueline?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)