Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 54-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Elgin feel about Louise finding sexual fulfillment elsewhere?
(a) He is disgusted by Louise.
(b) He is completely comfortable with it.
(c) He understands it.
(d) He loathes the idea.
2. Which of the following literary devices most accurately describes Jacqueline's anger?
3. What does the narrator tell Jacqueline that prompts a problem?
(a) That the narrator simply doesn't love Jacqueline anymore.
(b) That the narrator is going back to Bathsheba.
(c) That the narrator is having an affair with Elgin.
(d) The truth about the narrator's relationship with Louise.
4. Which of the following did Inge actively object to?
(a) The destruction of classic buildings.
(c) Harming those who got in her way.
(d) Married women.
5. What did Jacqueline destroy in her apartment?
(a) Kitchen appliances.
(c) Ceiling tiles.
(d) Bathroom fixtures.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the narrator goes on a first date with Louise, who is he or she supposed to spend the night with?
2. How does the narrator feel about one day marrying Louise?
3. Which of the following causes a rift between Elgin and his parents?
4. Who did the narrator date immediately after Bathsheba?
5. What is Louise's last name?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)