|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elgin worried about after he learns the truth?
(a) Louise falling in love with the narrator.
(b) The narrator moving in with them.
(c) Jacqueline hurting Louise.
(d) Louise leaving him.
2. When did the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline stop expanding?
(a) When they met each other's parents.
(b) When they had a child.
(c) When they moved in together.
(d) When they got married.
3. How does the reader view the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline?
(a) The narrator is using Jacqueline.
(b) Jacqueline is using the narrator.
(c) Jacqueline could not care less about her relationship with the narrator.
(d) The narrator genuinely loves Jacqueline.
4. What is Jacqueline's relationship with Louise?
(a) They are lovers.
(b) They are friends.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They are co-workers.
5. How did Elgin's mother die?
(a) Car accident.
(c) Complications after surgery.
(d) Gun injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator view Jacqueline?
2. What does the narrator consider unsatisfying when done alone?
3. Which of the following causes a rift between Elgin and his parents?
4. How does the narrator view Elgin's attempts to get the narrator to move away?
5. How does Louise react to the narrator's act of violence?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)