|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elgin worried about after he learns the truth?
(a) The narrator moving in with them.
(b) Louise leaving him.
(c) Louise falling in love with the narrator.
(d) Jacqueline hurting Louise.
2. Which of the following best describes Elgin's parents?
3. Why does the narrator tell so many women that he or she loves them?
(a) The narrator genuinely loved them.
(b) The narrator enjoys deceit.
(c) The narrator loves all women.
(d) It is easy for the narrator.
4. How does the narrator feel about one day marrying Louise?
(a) The narrator wants to marry Louise.
(b) The narrator thinks Louise has more to benefit from marriage than the narrator does.
(c) The narrator fears marrying Louise.
(d) The narrator does not believe in any marriage.
5. What is Louise's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator believe Louise feels about Elgin?
2. What does Louise ask the narrator when telling him or her about Elgin?
3. Which of the following describes the time Louise and the narrator lived together?
4. What type of woman is the narrator known to seek out?
5. What type of animal does the narrator adopt?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)