|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Louise react to the narrator's act of violence?
(a) She is scared.
(b) She is hurt.
(c) She is excited.
(d) She is angry.
2. When the narrator reflects back on early days of his or her affair with Louise, what types of memories are they?
3. Who decided they had to be the one to walk away concerning Louise's illness?
(c) The narrator.
4. According to the narrator, how many married women have affairs?
(a) Half of them.
(b) Less than 10 percent of them.
(c) A quarter of them.
(d) All of them.
5. When is Louise ready to hear that the narrator loves her?
(a) When Jacqueline knows about the relationship.
(b) When Louise has left Elgin.
(c) When they live toether.
(d) When the narrator means it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the narrator dating Jacqueline?
2. Who does Louise describe as being bad with people?
3. Which character is the biggest representation of foreshadowing?
4. Who tells Elgin about Louise's affair with the narrator?
5. Where does Jacqueline work?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)