|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the narrator's ultimate goal?
(a) For Louise to pursue her dreams.
(b) For Louise to be healthy and safe.
(c) For Elgin to make Louise happy.
(d) To find fulfillment in work.
2. Whose belongings does Jacqueline destroy?
(b) Her own.
(c) The narrator's.
3. Who does Jacqueline attack?
(d) The narrator.
4. Which of the following best describes Inge?
(a) A terrorist.
(b) A democrat.
(c) A republican.
(d) A pacificst.
5. What does the narrator tell Jacqueline that prompts a problem?
(a) That the narrator is going back to Bathsheba.
(b) The truth about the narrator's relationship with Louise.
(c) That the narrator is having an affair with Elgin.
(d) That the narrator simply doesn't love Jacqueline anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the narrator when he or she is in a relationship with Jacqueline?
2. Where is Louise from?
3. Why is the narrator dating Jacqueline?
4. How does the narrator view Elgin's attempts to get the narrator to move away?
5. How does the narrator describe having an affair?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)