|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Elgin practice traditional medicine?
(a) He lacks compassion.
(b) He is unhygienic.
(c) He lacks knowledge.
(d) Poor bedside manner.
2. Which of the following best describes the narrator when he or she is in a relationship with Jacqueline?
3. According to the narrator, what is the end of passion?
(c) Old age.
4. Why is it significant that Louise and the narrator go on vacation?
(a) They build memories.
(b) They learn more about each other.
(c) They learn to truly appreciate each other.
(d) They get married.
5. Which of the following literary devices most accurately describes Jacqueline's anger?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the narrator date immediately after Bathsheba?
2. What does Louise say about seeking treatment?
3. Which of the following is Louise's goal?
4. Upon moving, why does the narrator begin studying?
5. Who does the narrator hit?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)