|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator compare his or her affair with Louise to?
(a) Other affairs Louise has had.
(b) High school relationships.
(c) A couple in therapy.
(d) Other affairs the narrator has had.
2. Which of the following describes the time Louise and the narrator lived together?
(a) Intense fury.
3. According to Louise, who has said "I love you" to many people?
(c) The narrator.
4. What is the narrator scared will happen if he or she reveals his or her true feelings to Louise?
(a) She will fear the narrator.
(b) She will benefit from not knowing.
(c) She will be scared away.
(d) She will become too eager.
5. What does Jacqueline provide most for the narrator?
(b) An appearance put on for family and friends.
(c) Cleaning and cooking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jacqueline destroy in her apartment?
2. When the narrator reflects back on early days of his or her affair with Louise, what types of memories are they?
3. What does the narrator hope for Louise when he moves away?
4. Who does Jacqueline attack?
5. What type of people was Frank raised by?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)