|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator feel about one day marrying Louise?
(a) The narrator does not believe in any marriage.
(b) The narrator fears marrying Louise.
(c) The narrator thinks Louise has more to benefit from marriage than the narrator does.
(d) The narrator wants to marry Louise.
2. What condition does Louise have?
(b) Brain tumor.
(d) Bipolar disorder.
3. Which of the following best describes Bruno?
4. What do vague elements in the story allow the reader to focus on?
(d) Emotive language.
5. What part of art troubled Inge?
(a) The portrayal of animals and humans together.
(b) The portrayal of mother nature.
(c) The portrayal of children.
(d) The portrayal of the female figure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator get a job in the country?
2. Who does trusts Elgin the least?
3. At whose house do the narrator and Louise carry on an affair?
4. According to the narrator, what is the end of passion?
5. What is most significant about the narrator?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)