|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator scared will happen if he or she reveals his or her true feelings to Louise?
(a) She will fear the narrator.
(b) She will become too eager.
(c) She will benefit from not knowing.
(d) She will be scared away.
2. What is most significant about the narrator?
(a) The reader doesn't know the gender or name of the narrator.
(b) The narrator is unlikeable.
(c) The reader doesn't understand the narrator's motives.
(d) The narrator has had many affairs.
3. Where does Louise invite the narrator to go together alone?
(a) The movie theather.
(b) The opera.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A museum.
4. What did Bathsheba bring out most in the narrator?
(a) A shy side.
(b) A sexual side.
(c) A bad side.
(d) A philosophical side.
5. After fighting with Jacqueline, who does the narrator go to?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the reader view the narrator's relationship with Jacqueline?
2. After the narrator reveals the truth, what is Jacqueline's fate?
3. What condition does Louise have?
4. Where does Elgin want Louise to go for treatment?
5. How long do Louise and the narrator live together?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)