|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition does Louise have?
(a) Bipolar disorder.
(b) Brain tumor.
2. What did Elgin study when he finished going to school?
(a) Veterinary science.
(c) Cancer research.
(d) Doctor-patient interaction.
3. Which of the following is a theme in the novel?
(a) Finding love with somebody you previously hated.
(d) Sexual frustration.
4. Who does the narrator give the key to the handcuffs?
(a) A security guard.
(b) A co-worker.
(c) A customer.
(d) A librarian.
5. Which of the following describes the time Louise and the narrator lived together?
(a) Intense fury.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it significant that Louise and the narrator go on vacation?
2. How does the narrator believe Louise feels about Elgin?
3. Where does Jacqueline work?
4. How does the narrator feel about one day marrying Louise?
5. Who did the narrator date immediately after Bathsheba?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)