|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator feel upon moving away?
2. Which of the following describes Jacqueline's allure to the narrator?
3. How does the narrator answer Louise's question about the future of their relationship?
(a) That only Jacqueline stands in the way
(b) That only Elgin stands in the way.
(c) That it is not important at this point.
(d) That it's impossible to know at this point.
4. Which character is the biggest representation of foreshadowing?
5. Upon moving to the country, what does the narrator begin to study?
(a) Human body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is foreshadowed to be the "villain"?
2. Why can't Elgin practice traditional medicine?
3. What type of woman is the narrator known to seek out?
4. What is Elgin's religion?
5. Why is the narrator dating Jacqueline?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)