|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator work?
2. What is the relationship between Louise and Elgin?
(a) They are dating.
(b) They are related.
(c) They are married.
(d) They are friends.
3. Who does Louise describe as being bad with people?
(a) The narrator.
4. What can the reader infer about Elgin before the narrator moves?
(a) Elgin wants to get revenge for the narrator's indiscretion.
(b) Elgin would like to kill Louise.
(c) Elgin loves Louise despite everything.
(d) Elgin would like the narrator to die.
5. How does the narrator feel about one day marrying Louise?
(a) The narrator does not believe in any marriage.
(b) The narrator wants to marry Louise.
(c) The narrator thinks Louise has more to benefit from marriage than the narrator does.
(d) The narrator fears marrying Louise.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the reader perceive Jacqueline's anger?
2. Which of the following describes the time Louise and the narrator lived together?
3. Why is it significant that Louise and the narrator go on vacation?
4. Which of the following states does it seem that the narrator likes, becoming apparent after the narrator moves?
5. What type of facility does Elgin say can help Louise?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)