|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Louise's last name?
2. What type of art did Inge object to?
(b) Graphic design.
(d) Classic paintings.
3. What type of home does the narrator rent in the country?
4. After the narrator reveals the truth, what is Jacqueline's fate?
(a) She is now doomed.
(b) She has been saved.
(c) She is homeless.
(d) She is guaranteed to find love elsewhere.
5. What part of art troubled Inge?
(a) The portrayal of children.
(b) The portrayal of the female figure.
(c) The portrayal of mother nature.
(d) The portrayal of animals and humans together.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator view Elgin's attempts to get the narrator to move away?
2. What can the reader tell about the narrator's feelings about Jacqueline?
3. Which of the following does the narrator most likely feel about infidelity?
4. Which of the following best describes the narrator's opinion of Elgin when he moves away?
5. According to the narrator, what is the end of passion?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)