|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator hope that Elgin can do when he moves away?
(a) Learn to show emotion for Louise.
(b) Get Louise psychiatric help.
(c) Take Louise somewhere she can be happy.
(d) Cure Louise's cancer.
2. What type of people was Frank raised by?
3. What can the reader infer about Elgin before the narrator moves?
(a) Elgin would like to kill Louise.
(b) Elgin loves Louise despite everything.
(c) Elgin wants to get revenge for the narrator's indiscretion.
(d) Elgin would like the narrator to die.
4. What is Louise's last name?
5. How does Louise view Elgin?
(a) Purposely hurtful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Inge?
2. Which of the following describes Elgin and Louise's marriage?
3. Who promises to keep the narrator informed about Louise's condition?
4. Who does Jacqueline lock out of her apartment?
5. What does Louise say about seeking treatment?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)