|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decided they had to be the one to walk away concerning Louise's illness?
(b) The narrator.
2. Which of the following is Louise's goal?
(a) To pursue a dream career.
(b) To be with the narrator.
(c) To get away from Elgin.
(d) To escape her boring and unromantic life.
3. When is Louise ready to hear that the narrator loves her?
(a) When they live toether.
(b) When Louise has left Elgin.
(c) When the narrator means it.
(d) When Jacqueline knows about the relationship.
4. Where does Louise invite the narrator to go together alone?
(a) A museum.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The opera.
(d) The movie theather.
5. How does the narrator believe Louise feels about Elgin?
(a) Louise feels passionately about him.
(b) Louise is in danger being with Elgin.
(c) Louise has affection for him.
(d) Louise hates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the narrator's sexual relationship with Jacqueline?
2. Which of the following describes Elgin and Louise's marriage?
3. How does the narrator view Elgin's attempts to get the narrator to move away?
4. At whose house do the narrator and Louise carry on an affair?
5. According to Louise, what is Elgin best suited for?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)