|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is foreshadowed to be the "villain"?
(a) The narrator.
2. What does the narrator handcuff himself/herself to?
(a) A co-worker.
(b) A desk.
(c) A chair.
(d) A bookshelf.
3. What is the relationship between Louise and Elgin?
(a) They are friends.
(b) They are married.
(c) They are dating.
(d) They are related.
4. Which of the following best describes the narrator when he or she is in a relationship with Jacqueline?
5. What type of facility does Elgin say can help Louise?
(a) Pediatric hospital.
(b) Cancer facility.
(c) Psychiatric hospital.
(d) Research labs.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Louise, who has said "I love you" to many people?
2. What did Elgin study?
3. When the narrator reflects back on early days of his or her affair with Louise, what types of memories are they?
4. Before learning the truth, what did Jacqueline think her relationship with the narrator was?
5. Which of the following did Inge actively object to?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)