|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Elgin want Louise to go for treatment?
(b) United States.
2. Who convinces the narrator to leave Louise?
(c) A co-worker.
3. According to the narrator, who would appreciate an affair?
4. Which of the following is a theme in the novel?
(a) Angry ex-lovers.
(b) Loving somebody you can't have.
(c) Lost relationships.
(d) The past is always hurtful.
5. Who does Jacqueline attack?
(d) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Jacqueline married to?
2. Which character is foreshadowed to be the "villain"?
3. What is most significant about the narrator?
4. After fighting with Jacqueline, who does the narrator go to?
5. How long do Louise and the narrator live together?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)