|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, who would never appreciate an affair?
2. What is the relationship between Louise and Elgin?
(a) They are friends.
(b) They are related.
(c) They are married.
(d) They are dating.
3. Who convinces the narrator to leave Louise?
(b) A co-worker.
4. Which of the following best describes the narrator's sexual relationship with Jacqueline?
(a) The narrator does not believe in sexual attraction.
(b) The narrator is passionate about Jacqueline.
(c) The narrator is not sexually attracted to Jacqueline.
(d) Jacqueline does not want to have sex with the narrator.
5. Who did the narrator date immediately after Bathsheba?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the narrator find the animal he or she adopts?
2. What does Louise decide to do after the vacation?
3. How does the reader perceive Jacqueline's anger?
4. Which of the following did Inge actively object to?
5. What is Jacqueline's relationship with Louise?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)