|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 87-139.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which best describes the narrator's reliability?
(a) The narrator's judgement is affected by the past.
(b) The narrator is reliable.
(c) The narrator is completely unreliable.
(d) The narrator is not reliable, and he or she admits it.
2. Who does the narrator give the key to the handcuffs?
(a) A librarian.
(b) A customer.
(c) A security guard.
(d) A co-worker.
3. Who does Jacqueline lock out of her apartment?
(d) The narrator.
4. What type of people was Frank raised by?
5. How does Elgin feel about Louise?
(a) He wants to be with her even if he also has to be with the narrator.
(b) He is ashamed of her.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He does not have any feelings for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces the narrator to leave Louise?
2. What does Louise refuse to accept from the narrator?
3. Which of the following literary devices most accurately describes Jacqueline's anger?
4. Which lover brought out the best in the narrator?
5. After fighting with Jacqueline, what does the narrator do?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)