Quiz: Pages 87-139
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who does trusts Elgin the least?
b) The narrator.
2. Who decided they had to be the one to walk away concerning Louise's illness?
c) The narrator.
3. Where does the narrator get thrown out of?
c) Office building.
4. What does Louise admit about her disorder?
a) She is dying.
b) She denies having health conditions.
c) She has no idea what Elgin is talking about.
d) She does have a disorder and is waiting for test results.
5. Upon moving to the country, what does...
This section contains 261 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)