Mid-Book Test (up to A Pluralistic Universe Section II (Lectures V-Appendix C))
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What position does James describe as being based on facts and pessimism?
2. What kind of god does James find in the all-form?
3. In Lecture III, James compares mysticism to ____________.
4. How does James describe Josiah Royce's approach?
5. How does James describe noetic quality?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is immanent operation?
2. What are James' essential elements to religion?
This section contains 767 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)