1. James asserts that inquiry is first designed to evaluate which of the following?
(a) The darkness of deep depression.
(b) The absence of something.
(c) The lack of happiness in a person.
(d) The essential nature of a thing.
2. James asserts that inquiry is secondly designed to evaluate which of the following?
(a) The decision one makes to become happy.
(b) The meaning or importance of a thing.
(c) The significance of a person.
(d) The motivation one person has to change.
3. James says that mystical experience carries a sense of which of the following?
4. In Lecture II, James outlines the meaning of ______________.
5. James says that for a man to experience the divine, what must he let go?
6. According to James, the absence of something can lead to a sense of which of the following?
This section contains 3,250 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)