|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer realize he has left in his room?
(a) The Honey Crunchers he feeds Nipper.
(b) HIs pillow.
(c) HIs flashlight.
(d) Nipper's bed.
2. What does Mr. LaRue think of Palmer's friend Nipper?
(a) He feels sorry for his son because he has to be a wringer this summer.
(b) He has accepted Nipper and even goes to see him at night with a flashlight.
(c) He is furious and wants Nipper out of the house immediately.
(d) He explains he is allergic to birds.
3. What does Palmer declare in front of the gang?
(a) "I am going to be the best wringer there ever was!"
(b) "I am moving to another city!"
(c) "I am not going to speak to Dorothy again!"
(d) "I am going to run away from home!"
4. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
(a) He tells Palmer no, he does not believe in wringing.
(b) He tells Palmer yes, and explains how much he liked it.
(c) He tells Palmer yes, and assures him he will be one, too.
(d) He tells Palmer no, and Palmer does not have to be a wringer, either.
5. What does Dorothy do on Palmer's birthday?
(a) She comes to his party.
(b) She calls him that night.
(c) She brings him a huge present.
(d) She gives him a kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
2. What does Palmer imagine the gang is doing while he is hiding from them?
3. What name does Palmer give his pigeon?
4. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
5. Who is Fishface?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)