|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on the soccer field when the gang arrives?
(a) The kids from the Boy Scout troop.
(b) The gang and Beans's father.
(c) The other ten year olds and the teacher.
(d) The gang and Mr. LaRue.
2. What does Palmer decide to do to avoid the warning?
(a) Tell his parents he is afraid of Beans.
(b) Open the window and make Nipper fly away.
(c) Take Nipper and sleep somewhere else in the house.
(d) Spend the night at Dorothy's.
3. Where do the gang go after Beans has opened his presents?
(a) The playground to slide.
(b) Farquar's house for The Treatment.
(c) The park to play soccer.
(d) Palmer's house to play basketball.
4. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
(b) Palmer's mother.
5. What does Palmer finally do on the last Monday of the school year?
(a) He cheats on a test.
(b) He tickles the teacher.
(c) He hits a student.
(d) He breaks a window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the boys go in the middle of the night?
2. Who does Palmer realize is the only member of the gang he is not afraid of?
3. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
4. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
5. What is the nickname the boys give Palmer at his party?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)