Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Palmer behave after chasing the bird down the street?
(a) He screams at Beans for scaring him.
(b) He pretends nothing happened.
(c) He pretends he hates pigeons.
(d) He laughs at Mutto for swallowing his gum.
2. At the end of the day, why does Palmer feel he can smile?
(a) Because he has finished this school year and kept Nipper hidden.
(b) Because the day is over.
(c) Because he is going to a new school in the fall.
(d) Because he has successfuly fooled his teacher.
3. What does Beans do when he sees a pigeon in the sky?
(a) Chases it and wrings its neck.
(b) Chases after it to an alley.
(c) Pulls out a slingshot and shoots at it.
(d) Pulls out a bb gun and shoots at it.
4. What does Palmer's father give him as a ninth birthday gift?
(a) Boxing gloves.
(b) Roller blades.
(c) His metal toy soldiers that were once his grandfather's.
(d) His photo album from his ninth birthday.
5. What do Beans, Mutto, Henry and Palmer sometimes call themselves?
(a) The Tormentors.
(b) The Rabble Rousers.
(c) The Bad Boys.
(d) The Beans Boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
2. Why does Palmer cover himself up to go to school the day after Nipper lands on his head in front of the gang?
3. Where do the boys go in the middle of the night?
4. What does Palmer hear in his dream on the night of his birthday?
5. What are the presents the boys give Palmer?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)