Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is treestumping?
(a) Standing behind a tree and throwing snowballs at passing cars.
(b) Standing behind a tree and throwing a snowball at Dorothy.
(c) Standing in front of Dorothy like a tree to block her walking.
(d) Standing in front of a tree and throwing snowballs at houses.
2. Why does Nipper fly around the house once or twice before flying away in the morning?
(a) To tease Beans and the rest of the gang.
(b) To look for other pigeons before leaving.
(c) To set the compass in his head in order to return.
(d) To say goodbye to Palmer.
3. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
(a) Beans and Mutto.
(b) A pigeon.
(c) A squirrel.
4. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
(a) "Where is Fishface?"
(b) "Who is afraid of us?"
(c) "Wringer! Wringer!"
(d) "Palmer is a chicken!"
5. What is a pigeon doing if he is roosting?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
2. What do the boys see after pulling their prank at Dorothy's house?
3. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
4. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
5. Who has Palmer invited to his birthday party?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)