|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer ask of his mother one evening before bed?
(a) Palmer asks her to please call him Snots.
(b) Palmer asks her to please do his laundry.
(c) Palmer asks her to please knock before coming in to his room.
(d) Palmer asks her to please buy pigeon food.
2. What diversion does Palmer create to keep the gang from coming to his house?
(a) Suggesting they go to the mall.
(b) Suggesting they play on the soccer field.
(c) Suggesting they go to Mutto's house.
(d) Suggesting they snowball Dorothy's house.
3. How does Palmer decide to handle Saturday and the pigeon shoot?
(a) He runs away from home.
(b) He goes with Dorothy's family to the neighboring town to shop.
(c) He leaves with his family for the weekend.
(d) He pretends to be sick and stays home all day.
4. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
(b) Let down.
5. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
(a) Checks outside his window.
(b) Checks inside his closet.
(c) Checks his parent's room.
(d) Checks the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer believe he will receive from lasting out his time with Farquar?
2. What is a pigeon doing if he is roosting?
3. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
4. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
5. Who has Palmer invited to his birthday party?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)