|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
(a) The end of school.
(b) His mother's wrath.
(c) The pigeon shoot.
(d) Bean's birthday party.
2. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
(a) He tells Palmer yes, and assures him he will be one, too.
(b) He tells Palmer no, and Palmer does not have to be a wringer, either.
(c) He tells Palmer no, he does not believe in wringing.
(d) He tells Palmer yes, and explains how much he liked it.
3. Who do the boys see at the playground on Palmer's birthday?
(a) Bean's grandmother.
(b) Palmer's mother.
4. What is Beans' real name?
(a) Arthur LaRue.
(b) Arthur Jenkins.
(c) Arthur Dodds.
(d) Arthur Palmer.
5. What does Palmer believe he will receive from lasting out his time with Farquar?
(a) Respect from Dorothy.
(b) The honor and respect of the other kids.
(c) A new bike.
(d) A birthday party at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
2. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
3. What does Palmer begin to smell on his father when he sits in his dad's lap after the pigeon shoot?
4. How does Palmer feel when the boys show up to his party?
5. What is the thing Palmer does not want to do?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)