Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer's mother tell him she has seen on the stairway of the house?
(a) A grey pigeon.
(b) A yellow cat.
(c) A brown dog.
(d) A black cat.
2. Where do Beans and the gang take Palmer the day after his birthday?
(a) To see Farquar for The Treatment.
(b) To Bean's house.
(c) To a movie for his birthday gilt.
(d) To ask his mother where he was the night before.
3. What does Palmer give Dorothy to use in hopes of getting Nipper to stand on her head?
(a) A piece of cotton for her ear.
(b) A handful of Frankenbursts.
(c) A piece of candy.
(d) A few peanuts.
4. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
(a) He tells Palmer no, and Palmer does not have to be a wringer, either.
(b) He tells Palmer no, he does not believe in wringing.
(c) He tells Palmer yes, and explains how much he liked it.
(d) He tells Palmer yes, and assures him he will be one, too.
5. Why does Palmer tell Dorothy he lives in the wrong town?
(a) Because he is a natural comedian.
(b) Because he wants to be on the stage.
(c) Because in his town people kill pigeons.
(d) Because he should live in a big city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
2. Where do Palmer and his friends go after cake and ice cream?
3. What is a pigeon doing if he is roosting?
4. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
5. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)