|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
(b) A pigeon.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) Beans and Mutto.
2. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
(a) Checks inside his closet.
(b) Checks the bathroom.
(c) Checks outside his window.
(d) Checks his parent's room.
3. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
(a) Five thousand.
(b) Eight hundred.
(c) Five hundred.
(d) One thousand.
4. What name does Palmer give his pigeon?
5. What story do people tell about Arthur at the pigeon shoot one summer before he is a wringer?
(a) He hid behind his father, afraid of the falling pigeon feathers.
(b) He wrung a pigeon's neck in the middle of a family picnic.
(c) He became frightened and could not wring a pigeon's neck.
(d) He gathered up all of the dead pigeons in a bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
2. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
3. How does the pigeon wake Palmer in the mornings?
4. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
5. Who is Fishface?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)