|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer give Dorothy to use in hopes of getting Nipper to stand on her head?
(a) A few peanuts.
(b) A piece of cotton for her ear.
(c) A handful of Frankenbursts.
(d) A piece of candy.
2. What are some of the things Palmer apologizes for?
(a) Calling Dorothy Fishface, the muskrat prank, treestumping.
(b) Pelting Dorothy with mud, a cat trick, teasing her.
(c) Calling Dorothy ugly, the Panther prank, treestumping.
(d) Hitting Dorothy, ruining her hopscotch game, teasing her.
3. What is treestumping?
(a) Standing behind a tree and throwing a snowball at Dorothy.
(b) Standing in front of a tree and throwing snowballs at houses.
(c) Standing behind a tree and throwing snowballs at passing cars.
(d) Standing in front of Dorothy like a tree to block her walking.
4. When Dorothy tells him he is famous, how does Palmer respond?
(a) He likes being famous and wants to be known as a clown.
(b) He does not want to be famous, he wants to be infamous.
(c) He does not want to be famous, he wants to be invisible.
(d) He does not like people talking about him behind his back.
5. What does Beans have in the frozen spaghetti and meatballs container in his freezer?
(a) A rat.
(b) A muskrat.
(c) A cat.
(d) A snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
2. How does Palmer describe the feeling he has when he is with Dorothy?
3. At the end of the day, why does Palmer feel he can smile?
4. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
5. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)