One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Palmer hidden after running away from the gang?
(a) At the park playground.
(b) At Dorothy's house.
(c) Behind a dumpster behind the supermarket.
(d) In his bedroom with Nipper.
2. What does Palmer realize while hiding from the gang?
(a) He is hungry and it is dinner time.
(b) His mother might go into his room looking for him.
(c) Nipper is on his way to Palmer's bedroom window.
(d) The gang has given up on finding him.
3. While he is with the gang deciding what to do next, what amazing thing happens to Palmer in front of the gang?
(a) Nipper lands on his head.
(b) He falls and breaks his leg.
(c) Nipper bites Beans on the nose.
(d) Palmer kisses Dorothy.
4. What does Palmer declare in front of the gang?
(a) "I am not going to speak to Dorothy again!"
(b) "I am going to be the best wringer there ever was!"
(c) "I am moving to another city!"
(d) "I am going to run away from home!"
5. What does Palmer imagine the gang is doing while he is hiding from them?
(a) Asking people if they have seen him and if so to call the police.
(b) Telling people he stole from the grocery store and they are looking for him.
(c) Telling people Palmer was too chicken to get The Treatment and ran away.
(d) Asking people about him and telling people he has a pigeon for a pet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer ask of his mother one evening before bed?
2. As Palmer approaches his house, what is he worried about?
3. What does Palmer find in his bedroom when he rushes in?
4. How many different colors does Palmer count on the pigeon while the bird eats?
5. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)