|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does a group of singers and dancers arrive at Obi Agiliga's compound to pay tribute to Okei?
(a) The day before the contest.
(b) The night before the contest.
(c) Two nights before the contest.
(d) The night of the contest.
2. Why does Obi Agiliga order Nne Ojo to hide Okei where he does from those who will search for him?
(a) They will not dare enter there.
(b) He will be safe there.
(c) They would not think to look there.
(d) It will give him time to assess the situation.
3. What do Okei and Nduka begin to do in order to build up their strength?
(d) Lift rocks.
4. When Okei and Nduka demonstrate their skills, how do the uneducated boys view their moves as being?
(a) Too artistic.
(b) Very effective.
(c) Needing improvement.
(d) Too awkward.
5. Okei can see that Kwutelu is among them, a person he finds to be what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The action taken by Kwutelu in approaching Okei and Nduka is for competing against the boys from which location?
2. Upon watching him demonstrate his skills with Nduka, what do the uneducated youths feel Okei's outcome will be?
3. Nne Ojo is concerned when she sees that Obi Agiliga straps on his what?
4. Kwutelu is engaged to an individual who works for the government in what location?
5. Obi Uju uses a huge knife with the intention of striking Okei in what location so he will only scar and not maim him?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)