|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nduka and Okei prepare at this early hour to prevent what?
(a) Boys from competing villages from seeing them.
(b) Heat exhaustion later in the day.
(c) Disruption of their school classes.
(d) Suspicions of anyone that might see them.
2. The day following Josephine's unsuccessful market day, Okei and the boys from his village meet when to discuss the upcoming contest and practice their moves?
(a) Middle of the afternoon, during the break from work.
(b) Early morning, at the stream.
(c) Late afternoon, when it is not so hot.
(d) Evening, after work is done.
3. Okei can see that Kwutelu is among them, a person he finds to be what?
4. Which individuals soon arrive on their way to the stream where Okei and Nduka are?
(a) A group of girls.
(b) Uche, Nne Ojo and some girls.
(c) Elders and some girls.
(d) A group of farm youths and girls.
5. At the same time Uche discusses Kwutelu's predicament with Okei at the stream, which elder visits Obi Agiliga to learn if Okei maimed Kwutelu?
(a) Obi Ojo.
(b) Obi Ubora.
(c) Obi Onuoha.
(d) Obi Uwechue.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nne Ojo wakes Obi Agiliga to tell him about the situation Okei and his friends are accused of, what does he promptly do?
2. How long do Kwutelu and her guests discuss the dismal situation with some of the boys in the village lately?
3. Okei initially experiences this reaction toward accepting Obi Agiliga's advice because it is important to him for the boys to do what?
4. Why does Obi Agiliga order Nne Ojo to hide Okei where he does from those who will search for him?
5. In the dark, Obi Uju does not recognize the figure entering the door as his daughter and maims her how?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)