|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Both Obi Agiliga and another elder agree that the situation could be worse if Kwutelu were what?
2. What do the pair discuss when Nduka arrives and meets Okei at the stream?
(a) The girls in neighboring villages.
(b) Their conditioning.
(c) The occupations they wish to pursue.
(d) The need to implement new farming procedures.
3. At the start of Chapter 5, Okei rises early and goes to the stream so that he may do what?
(a) Bathe in the water before others from the village arrive.
(b) Complete his prayers in the quiet the water's edge offers.
(c) Finish his school reading in the calm at the water's edge.
(d) Toughen up his feet on the incline at the water's edge.
4. Obi Agiliga announces he will go where to determine the situation after he instructs Nne Ojo where to hide Okei?
(a) To Obi Uju's compound.
(b) To Obi Uwechue's compound.
(c) To the village.
(d) To the stream.
5. Okei can see that Kwutelu is among them, a person he finds to be what?
Short Answer Questions
1. When is it Josephine and her friends return to their village with their plantains following their unsuccessful day at the market?
2. Okei leaves upon the arrival of the group at the stream, and he departs without what?
3. Obi Uwechue and Obi Agiliga agree that the boys of the villages do not have time to molest girls near the stream or steal from the old people due to what?
4. Nne Ojo does not want to wake Obi Agiliga until when?
5. Uche visited Kwutelu the morning following her injury and reports that she will be taken where for treatment?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)