|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Okei regard Obi Agiliga's guidance?
2. When is it Josephine and her friends return to their village with their plantains following their unsuccessful day at the market?
(a) The middle of the afternoon.
(b) The late afternoon.
(c) The evening, it is well past dark.
(d) The evening, it is nearly dark.
3. What does Kwutelu begin to do upon approaching Okei and Nduka where they practice?
(a) Ignore both Nduka and Okei.
(c) Praise Okei.
(d) Taunt Okei.
4. As Chapter 7 opens, when does Nne Ojo hear Obi Uju's cries?
(a) She is among the last.
(b) She is the very last.
(c) She is among the first.
(d) She is the very first.
5. What does the group that is approaching Okei and Nduka at the stream begin to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Okei vow when he leaves the stream as the group approaches him and Nduka?
2. When does a group of singers and dancers arrive at Obi Agiliga's compound to pay tribute to Okei?
3. What is Okei's initial reaction to the idea that he seek Obi Agiliga's assistance?
4. Upon watching him demonstrate his skills with Nduka, what do the uneducated youths feel Okei's outcome will be?
5. What does Josephine plan to make from the fabric she hopes to purchase with some of her plantain profits?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)