|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Okei order Nduka to tell all the boys to begin their preparation?
(a) In case another boy proves a better contestant.
(b) In the event Okei is beaten or cannot compete.
(c) So they may trade techniques and skills.
(d) To promote a team spirit among the boys.
2. Obi Uju becomes angry when he is told about Kwutelu's confrontation with Okei earlier at the stream, and vows to do what?
(a) Speak to Obi Agilaga.
(b) Speak to the elders.
(c) Punish Okei.
(d) Speak to Okei.
3. Both Obi Agiliga and another elder agree that the situation could be worse if Kwutelu were what?
4. When Nne Ojo wakes Obi Agiliga to tell him about the situation Okei and his friends are accused of, what does he promptly do?
(a) Questions the boys first, then Okei.
(b) Questions the boys individually.
(c) Questions the boys collectively.
(d) Questions Okei.
5. When is it Josephine and her friends return to their village with their plantains following their unsuccessful day at the market?
(a) The evening, it is well past dark.
(b) The late afternoon.
(c) The evening, it is nearly dark.
(d) The middle of the afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josephine plan to make from the fabric she hopes to purchase with some of her plantain profits?
2. Why does Nduka congratulate Okei when he receives the order to instruct the boys to begin conditioning?
3. When Okei and Nduka demonstrate their skills, how do the uneducated boys view their moves as being?
4. What does the group that is approaching Okei and Nduka at the stream begin to do?
5. As Obi Uju retires before usual for an early start on the next day, Kwutelu and who else prepare his sleeping area?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)