|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Okei's initial reaction to the idea that he seek Obi Agiliga's assistance?
(d) Complete refusal.
2. How long do Kwutelu and her guests discuss the dismal situation with some of the boys in the village lately?
(a) A few minutes.
(b) All afternoon.
(c) Several hours.
(d) An hour.
3. At the same time Uche discusses Kwutelu's predicament with Okei at the stream, which elder visits Obi Agiliga to learn if Okei maimed Kwutelu?
(a) Obi Uwechue.
(b) Obi Ubora.
(c) Obi Ojo.
(d) Obi Onuoha.
4. When is it Josephine and her friends return to their village with their plantains following their unsuccessful day at the market?
(a) The evening, it is nearly dark.
(b) The evening, it is well past dark.
(c) The middle of the afternoon.
(d) The late afternoon.
5. The day following Josephine's unsuccessful market day, Okei and the boys from his village meet when to discuss the upcoming contest and practice their moves?
(a) Early morning, at the stream.
(b) Late afternoon, when it is not so hot.
(c) Middle of the afternoon, during the break from work.
(d) Evening, after work is done.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Okei vow when he leaves the stream as the group approaches him and Nduka?
2. Where does Obi Agiliga order Nne Ojo to hide Okei?
3. Nduka and Okei prepare at this early hour to prevent what?
4. How do Obi Uwechue and Obi Agiliga feel now that they view their plan to make men out of the boys is coming to fruition?
5. Kwutelu is engaged to an individual who works for the government in what location?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)