|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The girls Okei and his friends hope to meet have returned early from their day of selling what?
2. Obi Agilaga tells Obi Uwechue if he takes care of the girls in his village, that he will take care of what?
(a) Handling Okei.
(b) The youths in question.
(c) The rest of the plan.
(d) The clergy involved.
3. Why is it that Obi Agilaga is led to believe it concerns such a matter?
(a) He travels at harvest time in these conditions.
(b) He travels with an armed escort.
(c) He travels without a permit.
(d) He travels in a taxi cab.
4. Which individuals do Uche and Nduka wonder if they should include when announcing Okei's meeting?
(a) The boys who are learning a trade.
(b) The uneducated boys working the farms.
(c) The educated boys attending school.
(d) The boys working in the market.
5. The Wrestling Match tells the coming of age story of a young boy, Okei, from what country?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who used to say that it is up to others to provide the young men something to do?
2. How does Obi Agilaga feel regarding Obi Uwechue's plan?
3. Who does Obi Uwechue believe can offer these teens with free time what they require?
4. What do Obi Agilaga and Obi Uwechue do together for a while?
5. Who helps Okei address his anger in life as he approaches young adulthood?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Okei asks Nduka about the man Kwutelu is betrothed to?
2. What transpires as Uche discusses his visit to see Kwutelu that morning with Okei?
3. What do Obi Uwechue and Obi Agiliga believe the solution to the youths' problem is?
4. What does Obi Agiliga do after instructing Nne Ojo to hide Okei?
5. What is Okei surprised by when consulting with Obi Agiliga about wrestling?
6. How does Obi Uju come to accidentally cut Kwutelu's ear off?
7. What happens to Okei on the day of the wrestling contest prior to his going down to the stream?
8. What do Okei and his friends hear as they wait in the bushes for Josephine and her girlfriends to finish bathing?
9. What do Okei, Uche, and Nduka commiserate upon while en route to meet Josephine and her girlfriends?
10. What concern does Obi Agiliga have regarding the weather and his crop?
This section contains 1,274 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)