|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the village Nduka and Uche want to take Okei to meet girls in the opening chapters?
2. What does Obi Agilaga feel would ease problems on his farm?
(b) Modern equipment.
(c) A newer tractor.
(d) More farmhands.
3. Obi Agilaga does what on the way home as he thinks about the boys who believe they are the only ones who have ever been young?
4. Okei initially experiences this reaction toward accepting Obi Agiliga's advice because it is important to him for the boys to do what?
(a) Succeed on individual skill, no intervention of elders.
(b) Succeed based on individual skill, motivation from girls.
(c) Succeed based on individual skill, intervention of gods.
(d) Succeed on individual skill, no outside assistance of anyone.
5. Why is it that Obi Agilaga is led to believe it concerns such a matter?
(a) He travels without a permit.
(b) He travels in a taxi cab.
(c) He travels at harvest time in these conditions.
(d) He travels with an armed escort.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nduka and Uche are friendly with the girls in the opening chapters, but Okei keeps his distance because of what?
2. How do Obi Uwechue and Obi Agiliga feel now that they view their plan to make men out of the boys is coming to fruition?
3. When Nne Ojo wakes Obi Agiliga to tell him about the situation Okei and his friends are accused of, what does he promptly do?
4. In the final chapter, what does Obi Agiliga declare?
5. How long has Okei been living with Obi Agiliga?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)