|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Okei do at the stream on the morning of the contest?
(a) Accomplishes his final practice.
(c) Chants his prayers.
(d) Takes his morning bath.
2. Okei leaves upon the arrival of the group at the stream, and he departs without what?
(c) Talking more with Nduka.
(d) Drawing water.
3. Where does Obi Agiliga order Nne Ojo to hide Okei?
(a) A farm shed.
(b) Her hut.
(c) The village chapel.
(d) His hut.
4. The boys would like to implement what to improve food production and allow the farmers some rest?
(a) Crop rotation.
(b) New methods.
5. Why does Okei drift through life?
(a) He fears losing another family.
(b) The family that cares for him is too strict.
(c) He lacks his immediate family.
(d) He is poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. A retreat in this terrible weather is necessary to avoid what?
2. Who is disciplining Okei?
3. Why is it the girls Uche, Okei, and Nduka seek to meet with go to the village to sell their produce?
4. Okei can see that Kwutelu is among them, a person he finds to be what?
5. Why is it that Obi Agilaga is led to believe it concerns such a matter?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)