|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nne Ojo determines what Okei and his friends are accused of, she promptly goes to the hut where the youths sleep and finds what?
(a) They are asleep.
(b) They are awake.
(c) They are gone.
(d) They are returning.
2. Uche finds it amusing that at last Kwutelu is speechless, even though it is not what that is injured?
(a) Her mouth.
(b) Her tongue.
(c) Her lips.
(d) Her throat.
3. Where does Uche meet Nduka?
(a) The stream.
(b) The market.
(c) The lake.
(d) The school.
4. In this encounter at the stream, Kwutelu also accuses Okei and Nduka of doing what?
(a) Stealing from elders.
(b) Attacking women.
(c) Getting drunk.
(d) Telling lies.
5. Later that evening, Obi Agilaga visits the homes of some of his friends to put a plan into motion to accomplish what?
(a) Train the boys new farming practices.
(b) Irrigation of the farms.
(c) Implement new farming methods.
(d) Teach the boys a lesson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nduka and Uche discuss what when they meet?
2. The best contestant from each village will participate in order to determine what?
3. What does Obi Uwechue tell Obi Agilaga about Okei and his friends doing?
4. Uche shares a story about being harassed when he and a friend went to Akpei to do what a few days ago?
5. Who is disciplining Okei?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)