|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it Obi Agiliga wants to know about an accusation relating to Okei?
(a) If he has himself committed a crime.
(b) If he knows who committed a crime that night.
(c) If any of his friends have committed a crime.
(d) If he has ordered a crime committed.
2. Nduka and Okei prepare at this early hour to prevent what?
(a) Heat exhaustion later in the day.
(b) Disruption of their school classes.
(c) Suspicions of anyone that might see them.
(d) Boys from competing villages from seeing them.
3. What does Okei receive punishment for in the initial chapters?
(a) An ungrateful attitude.
(b) Disrespect toward elders.
(d) A lackadaisical attitude.
4. When does a group of singers and dancers arrive at Obi Agiliga's compound to pay tribute to Okei?
(a) Two nights before the contest.
(b) The night before the contest.
(c) The day before the contest.
(d) The night of the contest.
5. Upon watching him demonstrate his skills with Nduka, what do the uneducated youths feel Okei's outcome will be?
(a) Partial victory.
(b) Minimal achievement.
(c) Complete success.
(d) Complete defeate.
Short Answer Questions
1. In preparation for tonight's meeting, who does Okei enlist the help of to sweep the meeting area?
2. Which individual approaches the girls and tells them that they should give their plantains to poor people?
3. What do the pair discuss when Nduka arrives and meets Okei at the stream?
4. What is the name of the village Nduka and Uche want to take Okei to meet girls in the opening chapters?
5. Okei initially experiences this reaction toward accepting Obi Agiliga's advice because it is important to him for the boys to do what?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)