|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Uche finds it amusing that at last Kwutelu is speechless, even though it is not what that is injured?
(a) Her mouth.
(b) Her lips.
(c) Her throat.
(d) Her tongue.
2. Nduka and Uche discuss what when they meet?
(a) Okei's order to inform all boys about his meeting.
(b) Which girls they would like to meet tonight.
(c) Where they will go after Okei's meeting.
(d) What they have learned recently in school.
3. Why does Obi Agiliga order Nne Ojo to hide Okei where he does from those who will search for him?
(a) They will not dare enter there.
(b) They would not think to look there.
(c) It will give him time to assess the situation.
(d) He will be safe there.
4. Why would Kwutelu like to see Okei and his friends defeated in a match?
(a) Their arrogance.
(b) Their humility.
(c) Their ambition.
(d) Their servility.
5. In preparation for tonight's meeting, who does Okei enlist the help of to sweep the meeting area?
(a) Younger boys.
(b) Older boys.
(c) Older girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Okei drift through life?
2. What does Okei vow when he leaves the stream as the group approaches him and Nduka?
3. The parents of Okei's friends would prefer sons who are willing to do what?
4. When is the weather at its worst?
5. Where do Obi Agilaga and the workers seek refuge when the weather is poorest?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)