|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the pair discuss when Nduka arrives and meets Okei at the stream?
(a) Their conditioning.
(b) The girls in neighboring villages.
(c) The need to implement new farming procedures.
(d) The occupations they wish to pursue.
2. The boys would like to implement what to improve food production and allow the farmers some rest?
(a) New methods.
(d) Crop rotation.
3. At the start of Chapter 3, the weather the next day is what type for Obi Agilaga and the workers on his farm?
(b) Endless lightening.
(c) Pouring rain.
(d) Heavy winds.
4. What do the sounds bring a rush of over father and son?
5. Later that evening, Obi Agilaga visits the homes of some of his friends to put a plan into motion to accomplish what?
(a) Implement new farming methods.
(b) Train the boys new farming practices.
(c) Irrigation of the farms.
(d) Teach the boys a lesson.
Short Answer Questions
1. The girls Okei and his friends hope to meet have returned early from their day of selling what?
2. When is the weather at its worst?
3. How long do Kwutelu and her guests discuss the dismal situation with some of the boys in the village lately?
4. Early in the story, Nduka and Uche have been waiting for Okei to finish what, so they can go with their friend to a neighboring village to meet girls?
5. Where does Obi Uwechue hail from?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)