|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Obi Agilaga tell Obi Uwechue that Okei will not do?
(a) Take advice of an older man.
(b) Pray with an elder.
(c) Lower himself to farm work.
(d) Drink with someone older.
2. The best contestant from each village will participate in order to determine what?
(a) The most agile group.
(b) The superior group.
(c) Those spreading rumors.
(d) The wisest group.
3. Which individuals do Uche and Nduka wonder if they should include when announcing Okei's meeting?
(a) The uneducated boys working the farms.
(b) The boys working in the market.
(c) The educated boys attending school.
(d) The boys who are learning a trade.
4. Nduka and Uche are friendly with the girls in the opening chapters, but Okei keeps his distance because of what?
(a) He keeps his distance from virtually everyone.
(b) Their hurtful comments he has heard.
(c) He does not like gossipers.
(d) He distrusts virtually everyone.
5. Who will judge the winner of the contest?
(a) The young men.
(b) The clergy.
(c) Selected women.
(d) The elders.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the weather at its worst?
2. Okei feels the person who is going to marry Kwutelu will need what?
3. Nne Ojo is concerned when she sees that Obi Agiliga straps on his what?
4. Okei is instantly angry because which girl says that he is arrogant and capable of leading a group of boys to steal?
5. At the same time Uche discusses Kwutelu's predicament with Okei at the stream, which elder visits Obi Agiliga to learn if Okei maimed Kwutelu?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)