|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Obi Agilaga relates to Obi Uwechue that he thinks the girls will prove what in teaching the youths this lesson?
2. The droughts bring what?
(a) Daytime heat, but nighttime rains.
(c) Heat, but is followed by rainy seasons.
(d) Smaller crops, but still marketable.
3. As Nduka and Uche take Okei to meet the girls nearby, they commiserate that their parents all give them the same speech about being useless because of what?
(a) They all seek life in the big city.
(b) They avoid doing chores.
(c) They want to become vendors.
(d) They have had some schooling.
4. Obi Agilaga does what on the way home as he thinks about the boys who believe they are the only ones who have ever been young?
5. The educated boys agree with Okei's philosophy, but while the uneducated youths nod in agreement they actually do what?
(a) Not agree.
(b) Not understand.
(c) Believe current practices are adequate.
(d) Not care.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which son of his does Obi Agilaga direct to the stream to bring water for the men?
2. The parents of Okei's friends would prefer sons who are willing to do what?
3. What is the name of the village Nduka and Uche want to take Okei to meet girls in the opening chapters?
4. Obi Agilaga's wives make comments about how hard he works and how much he is in need of what in the fields?
5. Obi Agilaga's son is able to peer and determine that the approaching group includes Obi Uwechue, who is what?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)