|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Okei been living with Obi Agiliga?
(a) Two years after his parents' deaths.
(b) Four years after his parents' deaths.
(c) Only very recently.
(d) Since his parents' deaths.
2. One of Obi Agilaga's wives urges him to do what as the boys begin to disperse?
(a) Come in for supper.
(b) Relax before supper.
(c) Direct Okei to come inside.
(d) Instruct the boys not to return.
3. In Obi Uwechue's village, the young men have started to do what?
(a) Attack women walking to the lake daily.
(b) Attack girls en route to school.
(c) Hunt farm animals.
(d) Attack women walking to the stream daily.
4. As the boys reach the next village en route to meet some girls, they can hear them doing what?
(a) Bathing in a stream.
(b) Discussing rumors and religion.
(c) Bathing in a pond.
(d) Playing cards.
5. The parents of Okei's friends would prefer sons who are willing to do what?
(a) Work on the farms and quickly grow up to be men.
(b) Remain home and accomplis assigned chores.
(c) Receive educations and quickly grow up to be men.
(d) Take wives and quickly grow up to be men.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 3, the weather the next day is what type for Obi Agilaga and the workers on his farm?
2. A girl Uche and Nduka wish to take Okei to meet in the first two chapters goes by what name?
3. Uche rising at this time leads his family to believe that perhaps he is going to do what?
4. What do the sounds bring a rush of over father and son?
5. Nduka believes which boys should be given the chance to participate?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)