|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In preparation for tonight's meeting, who does Okei enlist the help of to sweep the meeting area?
(a) Younger boys.
(c) Older girls.
(d) Older boys.
2. The best contestant from each village will participate in order to determine what?
(a) The wisest group.
(b) The superior group.
(c) The most agile group.
(d) Those spreading rumors.
3. Who will judge the winner of the contest?
(a) The clergy.
(b) The young men.
(c) Selected women.
(d) The elders.
4. What has Obi Uwechue brought with him on this visit?
(a) Some juice.
(b) Some wine.
(c) Some water.
(d) Some whiskey.
5. What is the name of the village Nduka and Uche want to take Okei to meet girls in the opening chapters?
Short Answer Questions
1. A girl Uche and Nduka wish to take Okei to meet in the first two chapters goes by what name?
2. Okei and his friends encounter the girls discussing what rumor?
3. The topic of boys leads the girls to mention the difference between what?
4. What relationship is Okei to Obi Agiliga?
5. Obi Agilaga relates to Obi Uwechue that he thinks the girls will prove what in teaching the youths this lesson?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)