|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what setting does the tale begin?
(a) A village.
(b) A city.
(c) A town.
(d) A camp.
2. How many years old is Okei in the first chapter?
3. What was the cause of death of Okei's parents?
(a) Vehicle accident.
(b) Accidental drowning.
4. A girl Uche and Nduka wish to take Okei to meet in the first two chapters goes by what name?
5. Where are the vendors in the initial scene?
(a) They are conducting their final transactions with customers for the day.
(b) They are opening businesses following morning religious ceremonies.
(c) They have left the market to return to their homes for the night.
(d) They are opening up their businesses following the noon break.
Short Answer Questions
1. Okei is instantly angry because which girl says that he is arrogant and capable of leading a group of boys to steal?
2. As the boys reach the next village en route to meet some girls, they can hear them doing what?
3. As Okei reaches the age of young adulthood, his anger emerges in altercations with whom?
4. What nearly caused the destruction of Okei's nation during his youth?
5. What does Okei receive punishment for in the initial chapters?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)